Banned for no reason

You posted a forbidden website link which will get you banned everytime

You posted a forbidden website link which will get you banned everytime
Hey! So, I just got banned today without any reason showing up. I don't know what to do. My guest account username is djpowrrz, but then I signed up here under this alias just to comment about it. Sadly, I cannot create my own thread, so that's why I replied here. Sorry for any inconveniences regarding that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-22 9.04.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-22 9.04.13 AM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
Guest accounts delete not long after so the username "djpowrrz" cannot be found. I suspect you are using data on a phone which does this at times.

Hey! So, I just got banned today without any reason showing up. I don't know what to do. My guest account username is djpowrrz, but then I signed up here under this alias just to comment about it. Sadly, I cannot create my own thread, so that's why I replied here. Sorry for any inconveniences regarding that.
Should be fixed now

Well there are only a few things that will get you kos instantly and if you did one of those you deserved being kos

(Also, I just got banned again just for being present in the chat. I did nothing, and it said the reason for my ban was the same reason that was given for both times that I got kicked, "kos perv". I don't get what I did to deserve this. 😢)

(Also, I just got banned again just for being present in the chat. I did nothing, and it said the reason for my ban was the same reason that was given for both times that I got kicked, "kos perv". I don't get what I did to deserve this. 😢)
That kick was me. Please stop with the innocent act. Someone reported your pms with them and u literally were asking them if they were " horny "
And more sexual talk ( excuse my language.) And very perverted act. Dont act like you dont know what you did. Please. Just accept it and try to change your behivour and be like everyone else, come on the chat and enjoy it, dont use it for your own benefits.