Banned for no reason

Hey! Thank you for replying with why exactly I got that KOS thing. I admit, I now remember that I did that, now that you brought it up. I sincerely apologize for my acts of perversion on the website. I know my actions were wrong, and I well deserved my spot on that list. I wish I could get at least a last chance to prove myself to not be this pervert people perceive me to be, but a friendly autistic guy who is just looking for love and connection with people, if that is okay with you. I have already started making the change, despite not knowing what exactly caused me to be kicked and banned all these times, as I suspected some of my actions caused it, so I have already made progress. Anyway, if you wish to unban me, please do so. Thanks!

Hey! Thank you for replying with why exactly I got that KOS thing. I admit, I now remember that I did that, now that you brought it up. I sincerely apologize for my acts of perversion on the website. I know my actions were wrong, and I well deserved my spot on that list. I wish I could get at least a last chance to prove myself to not be this pervert people perceive me to be, but a friendly autistic guy who is just looking for love and connection with people, if that is okay with you. I have already started making the change, despite not knowing what exactly caused me to be kicked and banned all these times, as I suspected some of my actions caused it, so I have already made progress. Anyway, if you wish to unban me, please do so. Thanks!
Hi, ill have to inform you, that, once your on the kos list u will NOT be off of it whatsoever, you could have thought about your actions before acting desperate for sexual acts on the chat.
Sorry but its was your choice to keep acting that way, you got kicked multiple times on different guest accounts and still came back. You could have learned from your mistake and fixed it.

Hi, ill have to inform you, that, once your on the kos list u will NOT be off of it whatsoever, you could have thought about your actions before acting desperate for sexual acts on the chat.
Sorry but its was your choice to keep acting that way, you got kicked multiple times on different guest accounts and still came back. You could have learned from your mistake and fixed it.
Being honest with you, I get how things are, but I don't think you get why I came here in the first place. I didn't know what exactly I did wrong in the first place, then I got kicked and banned for that same thing that I did in the past. Eventually, I figured out it was because I was on the KOS list upon the first offense. And just today, I figured out what "KOS" meant. I thought at first it was a typo for "kys," or more notably, "kill yourself." Apparently it meant "Kick On Sight." So that explains why I kept coming on the guest accounts. All I wanted to do was to put the pieces together and figure everything out. I am sorry for making you think that I was trying to continue these actions. I hope this clarifies anything unclear or wrongly accepted to be true. I don't expect this to get me an appeal, even though I was only given one chance, which was right when I started to use this website in the first place, even though it would be a pleasure if it did.

Being honest with you, I get how things are, but I don't think you get why I came here in the first place. I didn't know what exactly I did wrong in the first place, then I got kicked and banned for that same thing that I did in the past. Eventually, I figured out it was because I was on the KOS list upon the first offense. And just today, I figured out what "KOS" meant. I thought at first it was a typo for "kys," or more notably, "kill yourself." Apparently it meant "Kick On Sight." So that explains why I kept coming on the guest accounts. All I wanted to do was to put the pieces together and figure everything out. I am sorry for making you think that I was trying to continue these actions. I hope this clarifies anything unclear or wrongly accepted to be true. I don't expect this to get me an appeal, even though I was only given one chance, which was right when I started to use this website in the first place, even though it would be a pleasure if it did.
Learn from this mistake if you ever decided to go on a another chat. And take responsibility to your own action. Plus try not to express your Sexual activities in chats. And just enjoy chatting with people.

Learn from this mistake if you ever decided to go on a another chat. And take responsibility to your own action. Plus try not to express your Sexual activities in chats. And just enjoy chatting with people.
I understand. Sorry again for my actions. 😔