My own KC Rule List

DetectiveTeaCup102

Since the rule list is too much, in my opinion.
I made one of my own. It is not complete, nor the final version. But here:

KCR- 1-4: General.
1: Users 13-19 are allowed. Anyone below 13 must ask for a parent's permission.
2: Anyone over 19 must leave or be removed.
3: No users are allowed to ask for 12 and under, even if you are 12 or under.
4: Speak English at all times in main chat.

KCR-5: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-6: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.

KCR-7: No bad links. Ex: Mega, *******. Any of these and you will be kicked.

KCR- 8-9: Bullying and Harassment.
8: No bullying or harassment of users will be tolerated.
9: No false accusations of other users.

Quality over quantity. I would love opinions. (Related opinions.)

~Jas 🌺

you're so fake. you lie about everything. Even your personality is all made up. after all you're a catfish so why do you expect people to take what you're saying seriously?

Sorry, but unlike you, I'm contributing. So if you would please, kindly shut up. Thanks. :3
I will not reply to you from now on, as what you said or will say is unrelated. 🌺
So, either say something related to this, or do not speak at all.

1. #3 won't work and owner won't agree to it. If 12 year olds are in the chat, basically pming someone 12 or under is a rule breakage with that change. You might as well kick the whole room out because a lot of people ask for those ages. You need to allow 12 or under to ask for their own ages. If you were 12 years old, I'm sure you'd want to talk to someone your own age. At least make it so that people should ask for their own age, rather than not at all.

2. #5 will never become a rule as ark said many times, and I even agreed with it too that it should be one. No higher-up staff will agree to making this a rule.

3. #6 Ik asking for asl is sus and I dislike it too. I only have known pedos who said that term, but the owner will never agree to asl not being allowed.

Everything else is fine... so far...

they're not who they say they are. They weren't even born in spain which is what their bio used to say. They're a pathetic idiot who can't even come to terms with reality

1. #3 won't work and owner won't agree to it. If 12 year olds are in the chat, basically pming someone 12 or under is a rule breakage with that change. You might as well kick the whole room out because a lot of people ask for those ages. You need to allow 12 or under to ask for their own ages. If you were 12 years old, I'm sure you'd want to talk to someone your own age. At least make it so that people should ask for their own age, rather than not at all.

2. #5 will never become a rule as ark said many times, and I even agreed with it too that it should be one. No higher-up staff will agree to making this a rule.

3. #6 Ik asking for asl is sus and I dislike it too. I only have known pedos who said that term, but the owner will never agree to asl not being allowed.

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. I will try my best to make the best rule list I can. Even if the owner won't implement it or anything, I will still take my time to make my list. Who knows, it could be used in the far future. For like, future generations or something.

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. I will try my best to make the best rule list I can. Even if the owner won't implement it or anything, I will still take my time to make my list. Who knows, it could be used in the far future. For like, future generations or something.
why do you keep ignoring me. im literally talking to you. but apparently you're too blind to see that

A lot of people do that with their profiles so I don't see where your going
dude it's not that simple. I thought me and them were friends but they hid so many things from me. They didn't tell me abt their age, they lied abt their gender, they lied abt which language they spoke, they lied abt what country they were from, they lied abt their name, they lied abt many different people to make themselves look better, etc...

Yea, I remember you said you were working on one when with me. I'm glad it's finally being released now in a much more organized fashion. I'm ngl, I wanted to help you make it because I have some good ideas of my own. :')

I dont get it why #5 and #6 wont be banned smh

dude it's not that simple. I thought me and them were friends but they hid so many things from me. They didn't tell me abt their age, they lied abt their gender, they lied abt which language they spoke, they lied abt what country they were from, they lied abt their name, they lied abt many different people to make themselves look better, etc...
Look dont start drama here please

Yea, I remember you said you were working on one when with me. I'm glad it's finally being released now in a much more organized fashion. I'm ngl, I wanted to help you make it because I have some good ideas of my own. :')
I mean you can always drop them here or on a separate post, id like to see what ideas you have

Gender was for **** hunting
So is for the name I don't think he would lie bout all this stuff to look like a better person
you have no idea what happened so stop making assumptions. and even when we were "friends" they didn't tell me abt their gender for a long time
You must really be the bossy type
and what does that have to do with anything. you don't even know me