My own KC Rule List

DetectiveTeaCup102

Since the rule list is too much, in my opinion.
I made one of my own. It is not complete, nor the final version. But here:

KCR- 1-4: General.
1: Users 13-19 are allowed. Anyone below 13 must ask for a parent's permission.
2: Anyone over 19 must leave or be removed.
3: No users are allowed to ask for 12 and under, even if you are 12 or under.
4: Speak English at all times in main chat.

KCR-5: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-6: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.

KCR-7: No bad links. Ex: Mega, *******. Any of these and you will be kicked.

KCR- 8-9: Bullying and Harassment.
8: No bullying or harassment of users will be tolerated.
9: No false accusations of other users.

Quality over quantity. I would love opinions. (Related opinions.)

~Jas 🌺

i'm sorry but i'm not gonna waste my time being friends with some douche when there are way better people in the world

All the current rules are there for a reason in my opinion. Some are redundant but at least 80% of them need to exist. I know this was inspired by teen chat having fewer rules but cause of the fact that this chat is for kids, the rules ofcourse are that many to cover all the things that would endanger them or hurt them.

Now, rosafari. Please let bygones be bygones. Being petty and fighting with people who offended you or hurt you in the past is just a waste of time. You need to take a chill pill in general. Some fights are meant to be lost.

The chat is filled with catfishes and people who aren't who they say the are. And to be fair if Jasmine wants to be a female it's fine. They only recently came out and actually told anyone about the truth.

Btw, catfishing isn't **** baiting.

Yea, I remember you said you were working on one when with me. I'm glad it's finally being released now in a much more organized fashion. I'm ngl, I wanted to help you make it because I have some good ideas of my own. :')
I would most definitely love to hear your ideas. :3 I bet they are wonderful.

dude it's not that simple. I thought me and them were friends but they hid so many things from me. They didn't tell me abt their age, they lied abt their gender, they lied abt which language they spoke, they lied abt what country they were from, they lied abt their name, they lied abt many different people to make themselves look better, etc...
Wait what

Update:
I will keep tiny updates here. And when the final thing is done, I shall make a new thread. 🌺
I think this is just a small organizing issue, I think I fixed. The grouped up numbers should go first. Lol. Or maybe that's just me.

KCR- 5-6: Bullying and Harassment.
5: No bullying or harassment of users will be tolerated.
6: No false accusations of other users.

KCR- 8: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-9: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.

Update:
I will keep tiny updates here. And when the final thing is done, I shall make a new thread. 🌺
I think this is just a small organizing issue, I think I fixed. The grouped up numbers should go first. Lol. Or maybe that's just me.

KCR- 5-6: Bullying and Harassment.
5: No bullying or harassment of users will be tolerated.
6: No false accusations of other users.

KCR- 8: No politics or Religious conversations! As those can start arguments and ruin everyone's time. Plus, kids shouldn't talk about that stuff.

KCR-9: No fetishes or anything of the sort! (Sexual things.) Ex: Slave&Master, Dom&Sub, ASL, BDSM, Incest, Bestiality, Necrophilia, etc. No "family names" either. Ex: Mother, Father, etc. No sexually suggestive usernames or photos. All of these will result in a kick.
I added a new rule lol
KCR-10: Mao Zedong shall never be kicked

4 restricts some discussions like if people were talking about foreign languages or asking for advice on a class and stuff. Maybe "no language other than English in main chat, unless there is a translation provided underneath" ?
For number 8, I dont see why teenagers shouldnt discuss politcs. Teens 13+ should be capable of discussing politics without throwing a hissy fit, theres a difference between debating and bickering. And religion is a really big part of some people's identities, as long as nobody is arguing or debating or making anyone feel uncomfortable it doesnt seem like something that should be banned imo
The rest is a good list!!