Favorite video game?

what do you mean "super smash bros community" i don't even know what community you're talking about. I just play it with my friends I don't go to any community
The sus one is just an among us joke
And the touching kids one is just a jab at the questionable smash community

Everysingle case that came out was from the smash 4 community, I don't include those mfs. Smash 4 had easily the most toxic community with so much horrible **** going on behind the scenes all the time. I fully admit to that as unfortunate as it is. I wish that game never happened.

Everysingle case that came out was from the smash 4 community, I don't include those mfs. Smash 4 had easily the most toxic community with so much horrible **** going on behind the scenes all the time. I fully admit to that as unfortunate as it is. I wish that game never happened.
i'm so confused. I don't even go to any "community" i just play the game that's it

Good picks!! That reminds me of Smash bros Melee and Ultimate being easily some of my favorites, as well as Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
Hehe I remember account names of GlitzPitSecurity and Grubba, and I easily knew who they were due to the fact I watched walkthroughs of the paper mario games from AbdullahSmash026. Hmm... I wonder who made those accounts. :')

Abdallah is a legend, and yeah, I wonder who indeed :unsure:
His current lets plays are lame atm, so I haven't watched him for a hot minute. I'm currently watching sullypwnz' Bowser's inside story/bowser jr's journey lets play. Idk who sullypwnz is but there were not many LPers to choose from for that game.

I may or may not have an idea. :)

When I was 12-14 Chuggaconroy was my life, his let's play are great, haven't watched them in a hot minute though but I bet they're still great. I remember sully from back in the day I'm shocked he's still going lol