˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

idk_srm

• ɪᴅᴋ- •
➶➶ Hey Everyone ➶➶

• This is my second introduction, i kept my first one as a memory and didn't wanna delete it

• My name is Sal, i believe alot of people know it by now

• I've been on the site for over a year now, best thing i ever did was joining chats, and KC happened to be the first one i stumbled upon

• i am known on site as ~ ɪᴅᴋ- ~ or as older people know me as my OG username which is ~ ꜱʀᴍ ~

• I've met alot of people on the site, many left, many stayed, i wish them the best of their lives, all of them genuinely, even if they hurt me before or upset me or whatever, you name it

• My birthday is ~ July 5th, 2008 ~
i am 15 years old as of this
moment that im typing this thread

• As many know i became inactive on the site, the reason for that is i lost interest in the site, i became more interested in other sites and many of my friends left the site so i come on there and i talk to barley any people because chat isn't the same as it was when i joined or the months followed by that

• i have a history in the staff team(s) of these sister sites
|
|
v
1) KC - 12th of February ~ 27th of March

2) TC Org - 27th of March ~ 19th of April

3) TC Org - 5th of June ~ 14th of September

4) TC Ave - 17th of September ~ Now

• I believe im a famous person on the site, not to new people but to older people i think thats for sure, i dont know

• I've grown alot since i first joined these sites, its one year yes, but i changed alot, became more mature, more understanding of many things and just think and act differently

• And last but not least i wanna say, thank you for some of the people that I've met on the site, because they changed me, i was never open to the online chat sites world if it wasn't for KC and the people on KC, infact, I've got best friends, close friends and just normal friendships, because of all the sister sites and mainly KC and ORG

~ Thank you guys for reading this, greetings, Sal logging off ~

༺♡༻

Last edited: