🌸An angels introduction🌸

Tenshi

Hi everyone!!!​

Nice to meet you all! Here are something's about myself that are perfect for my introduction:
I ❤❤❤❤ romance comedy anime's (yes very specific but I do like other anime's too), learning new things, meeting people, ❤reading❤ ,making friends (but isn't it overwhelming to have too much???), public speaking, writing, babysitting, cute fluffy animals (well any animals really), soccer⚽(or football, whatever you call it), my brother, chocolate, blankets, music (who doesn't?), helping others, hearts, poetry and quotes, and obviously talking about myself *embarrassed smile*
I dislike yelling (me or someone else), cliff hangers (why do books keep doing that to me😭😭😭), missing the opportunity to smile, being called cute (whyyyyy do people always say I'm cute, on here and in real life??), unanswered questions, small spaces, dead things, scary things, being told I can't do something or I'm too young like my opinion doesn't matter at all, being embarrassed and hurting someone accidentally
Facts about me: 99 in science, I read one 400 page book everyday, I'm in between introvert and extrovert, I have a cat, send her love❤, my favorite color is red, I got two siblings and I'm the oldest, I'm a Gemini, my favorite word is submerged or graceful, I say y'all all the time!!, I use lots of ! marks.

There is a lot more about me, feel free to ask questions (but doesn't me I'll always answer them). I have took enough of you time already *apologetic*, anyway thanks for reading this!!! Have a great day!!

Question for y'all; How would you describe yourself in one word?? (I ask everyone this) I say I'm Bubbly

BYEEEEEEEEEEE, SENDING YOU LOTS OF CUTE, FLUFFY KITTENS (or none if you prefer)

Hi everyone!!!​

Nice to meet you all! Here are something's about myself that are perfect for my introduction:
I ❤❤❤❤ romance comedy anime's (yes very specific but I do like other anime's too), learning new things, meeting people, ❤reading❤ ,making friends (but isn't it overwhelming to have too much???), public speaking, writing, babysitting, cute fluffy animals (well any animals really), soccer⚽(or football, whatever you call it), my brother, chocolate, blankets, music (who doesn't?), helping others, hearts, poetry and quotes, and obviously talking about myself *embarrassed smile*
I dislike yelling (me or someone else), cliff hangers (why do books keep doing that to me😭😭😭), missing the opportunity to smile, being called cute (whyyyyy do people always say I'm cute, on here and in real life??), unanswered questions, small spaces, dead things, scary things, being told I can't do something or I'm too young like my opinion doesn't matter at all, being embarrassed and hurting someone accidentally
Facts about me: 99 in science, I read one 400 page book everyday, I'm in between introvert and extrovert, I have a cat, send her love❤, my favorite color is red, I got two siblings and I'm the oldest, I'm a Gemini, my favorite word is submerged or graceful, I say y'all all the time!!, I use lots of ! marks.

There is a lot more about me, feel free to ask questions (but doesn't me I'll always answer them). I have took enough of you time already *apologetic*, anyway thanks for reading this!!! Have a great day!!

Question for y'all; How would you describe yourself in one word?? (I ask everyone this) I say I'm Bubbly

BYEEEEEEEEEEE, SENDING YOU LOTS OF CUTE, FLUFFY KITTENS (or none if you prefer)
Great<3