🎬🍿Movie Thread🎭🥤

Tokyo

🎬🎭Hello and welcome to movie thread! This thread is for users to suggest movies, gossip about movies, share movie fan art, suggest movies to watch on Netflix or Hulu, share movie fan theories, and write movies reviews. Please enjoy and keep discussions friendly and drama free. Thank you!🎭🎬

Last edited:
So I just got done with binge ~ watching "Never Have I Ever" on Netflix, and not trying to fan girl yet Rosafari was right. It was amazing and sometimes I had to pause the tv show to squeal because Darren Barnet or Paxton is sexy, this show is wild, and amazing. My favorite part of season two is this........
tumblr_483fb00322e29ac116e0f933000f1c4a_8b679b5f_1280.jpg

Even thought I personally have strict parents, it was cute that he snuck in her house through her window. I had to take a breather and squeal because he was hot. Also wet curly hair is a weak simp weakness. Please if you have time or you like fan girling over dudes you have zero chance with watch "Never Have I Ever". It personally my favorite show. Also if you like cute dudes, drama, romance, and more ~ this the show is for you. I didn't know season two would be that good but damnnnnnnnnnnn. TEAM PAXTON! This season was confusing because I was in between being both team Paxton and teen Ben. Yet Paxton is better mate.

~ Tokyo

Last edited:
Sorry for the people who cringe so much from reading this......
So I just got done with binge ~ watching "Never Have I Ever" on Netflix, and not trying to fan girl yet Rosafari was right. It was amazing and sometimes I had to pause the t v show to squeal because Darren Barnet or Paxton is sexy, this show is wild, and amazing. My favorite part of season two is this........
View attachment 3428

Even thought I personally have strict parents, it was cute that he snuck in her house through her window. I had to take a breather and squeal because he was hot. Also wet curly hair is a weak simp weakness. Please if you have time or you like fan girling over dudes you have zero chance with watch "Never Have I Ever". It personally my favorite show. Also if you like cute dudes, drama, romance, and more ~ this the show is for you. I didn't know season two would be that good but damnnnnnnnnnnn. TEAM PAXTON! This season was confusing because I was in between being both team Paxton and teen Ben.

~ Tokyo
Yet I have a problem with fan girling over cute boys man and Paxton is just fine.

Movie eh? Well im excited to see the many saints of newark which is a prequel to the sopranos and tony soprano is played by the son of the actor that played tony soprano which is always a plus (and by the trailer it looked pretty ebic)

So I just got done with binge ~ watching "Never Have I Ever" on Netflix, and not trying to fan girl yet Rosafari was right. It was amazing and sometimes I had to pause the tv show to squeal because Darren Barnet or Paxton is sexy, this show is wild, and amazing. My favorite part of season two is this........
View attachment 3428

Even thought I personally have strict parents, it was cute that he snuck in her house through her window. I had to take a breather and squeal because he was hot. Also wet curly hair is a weak simp weakness. Please if you have time or you like fan girling over dudes you have zero chance with watch "Never Have I Ever". It personally my favorite show. Also if you like cute dudes, drama, romance, and more ~ this the show is for you. I didn't know season two would be that good but damnnnnnnnnnnn. TEAM PAXTON! This season was confusing because I was in between being both team Paxton and teen Ben. Yet Paxton is better mate.

~ Tokyo
idk i was never on team ben bc he was a little weird. but finally at the end paxton showed up to the dance that was so cute 😭😭😭

edit: also this is one of my favorite pictures 😌😌😌
60e60758c03e9c0018ab252f

Last edited: