A cheater ruins the fun of quiz room but mods do nothing about it

Bobafox0422

This is 4 Kevin. A guy obviously cheats in every question. His username is Mistarbush. He's suspected 2 b overage n a pe do too, but mods do nothing about it. You posted b4 n wanna us hv fun in quiz room. The regulars don't feel that way anymore cuz of this guy. We wanna a fair play rule, mods can kick this guy pls

A fair play policy should be in place for mods to administer. This helps to keep the room peaceful which has been peaceful in the last few days after Damien was unbanned. Me, my older bro, Krys n Damien agree not to attack each other. The peace is ruined cuz of this cheat who lied about everything.

There is no rule against "cheating"or otherwise looking up the answers or using word unscramblers in the chat. However me and the rest of the mods never ignore any actual rule-breaking happening. If it is reported or there's proof sent to a mod directly any mod will take care of it. The user you mentioned has a clean history so unless there is actual proof or reports, mods can't do anything about it :/

We do wanna a fair play rule here cuz that person has ruined the fun for everyone in that room. You can ask the people around how they feel.

We do wanna a fair play rule here cuz that person has ruined the fun for everyone in that room. You can ask the people around how they feel.
There's no rule to kick anyone who's cheating in quiz room and you cant even find if someone is cheating is quiz room

U can't find any valid proof that someone is cheating in quiz room

This is 4 Kevin. A guy obviously cheats in every question. His username is Mistarbush. He's suspected 2 b overage n a pe do too, but mods do nothing about it. You posted b4 n wanna us hv fun in quiz room. The regulars don't feel that way anymore cuz of this guy. We wanna a fair play rule, mods can kick this guy pls
At this point I’m suspecting you’re either sharing accounts or Steven wrote this all.

and as Tifa said, there’s no rule against it. Too hard to prove if someone’s cheating or not

Attachments

• 26F571A5-3618-49BA-9B15-A4B107922718.png
    26F571A5-3618-49BA-9B15-A4B107922718.png
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 33
At this point I’m suspecting you’re either sharing accounts or Steven wrote this all.

and as Tifa said, there’s no rule against it. Too hard to prove if someone’s cheating or not
If he did then well its not surprising

My bro doesn’t know the password of my account here or in chat. U just decide 2 ignore the issue. We need a fair play rule. Anyway u think ppl with over 10k points were cheating (but u can’t prove anything according 2 u) so it’s a waste of time 2 ask u.

My bro doesn’t know the password of my account here or in chat. U just decide 2 ignore the issue. We need a fair play rule. Anyway u think ppl with over 10k points were cheating (but u can’t prove anything according 2 u) so it’s a waste of time 2 ask u.
Hold on bcuz he has a point-they can barely handle the main sometimes and the quiz room with cheaters would just be extra load. Let's all just at least wait a bit and think about it more

Matter of fact I might welcome it. It's not a bad challenge, beating him off the game like this won't work even though it's so clear he's cheating-it's still not a broken rule-it's not exactly some unwritten rule either. It's not something that really matters or should matter to mods much but the fact is that ppl who do constantly play like that tend to stir up conflicts and incur the displeasure of others in that room. Which is why in the case that they are obvious and blatant cheaters-there maybe should be some official room rule that warns against it. The penalty not being an actual kick ofc-since its a mild thing- but rather some sort of temporary room lockout-a room kick basically. I highly doubt if that's even possible for you guys now but that's the only considerable thing I can think of.

Matter of fact I might welcome it. It's not a bad challenge, beating him off the game like this won't work even though it's so clear he's cheating-it's still not a broken rule-it's not exactly some unwritten rule either. It's not something that really matters or should matter to mods much but the fact is that ppl who do constantly play like that tend to stir up conflicts and incur the displeasure of others in that room. Which is why in the case that they are obvious and blatant cheaters-there maybe should be some official room rule that warns against it. The penalty not being an actual kick ofc-since its a mild thing- but rather some sort of temporary room lockout-a room kick basically. I highly doubt if that's even possible for you guys now but that's the only considerable thing I can think of.
the best punishment for that is Loop Mute. Muting the person every 15 minutes and that will piss the cheaters off 4 sure!

I get the concerns but the current quiz system is too flawed to prevent cheating.

If I could have any influence over the quiz, I think it should be remade. Instead of only one getting points, anyone who answers correctly within that minute should get points, based upon how fast they are (which is how it works now too). So anyone with the right answer, in right time, gets points.
This wouldn’t make people stop cheating and it’d definitely help other quizzers. But I guess the scores would be more fair? Even if someone copies someone else’s answer, they’d get less points for answering slower

It is easy 2 detect if they r cheating or not. Every1 in that room could see how that guy cheats.
How if anyone is cheating how can they catch him the guy is finding answer on internet by his mobile and you can't find it

How if anyone is cheating how can they catch him the guy is finding answer on internet by his mobile and you can't find it
it's all about how they they put in their answers. it's something you'll understand once you've seen