A cheater ruins the fun of quiz room but mods do nothing about it

its something you gotta see like i said. but like i said-how they answer. as in the structure of their answer will likely be identical to that of a quiz site or google
No it won't. It is difficult to catch. Even if you catch them you can't provide any evidence to get them kicked

I get the concerns but the current quiz system is too flawed to prevent cheating.

If I could have any influence over the quiz, I think it should be remade. Instead of only one getting points, anyone who answers correctly within that minute should get points, based upon how fast they are (which is how it works now too). So anyone with the right answer, in right time, gets points.
This wouldn’t make people stop cheating and it’d definitely help other quizzers. But I guess the scores would be more fair? Even if someone copies someone else’s answer, they’d get less points for answering slower
The quizbot API is from GoGoQuiz, which is a known bot API source, the quizzes are mostly in a txt file and there's one scrap of code with it that keeps the files fresh (preventing it from character outdating). I'm pretty sure with a few self-coded extensions that bot can be point-farmed soon, won't suggest trying it tho, since it'd get you muted instantly due to the speed rate.