a misunderstanding

lmaoadri

hey! i recently got banned on my account "lmaoadri" for saying "lets tr adeee". it sounds wrong at first but i was having an innocent conversation with another girl talking about our eyes and since we wanted each others eye color i said "lets tra deee" (eyes). its a misunderstanding and i was wondering if theres any way i could get unbanned ?? thanks.

hey! i recently got banned on my account "lmaoadri" for saying "lets tr adeee". it sounds wrong at first but i was having an innocent conversation with another girl talking about our eyes and since we wanted each others eye color i said "lets tra deee" (eyes). its a misunderstanding and i was wondering if theres any way i could get unbanned ?? thanks.
I actually witnessed this exact moment and left it alone since you weren’t actually meaning to trade anything. The admin caught you at that moment and banned you, so he’ll come here and explain why the ban was either deserved or not.

I actually witnessed this exact moment and left it alone since you weren’t actually meaning to trade anything. The admin caught you at that moment and banned you, so he’ll come here and explain why the ban was either deserved or not.
thank you sm

I seen the "let's trade" and automatically banned you. If this was an innocent exchange then I will retract the ban.

The ban has been removed, sorry for this misunderstanding.