About being banned on my other account

burgerprinprin

Kevin i was wrongfully banned of kidschat, ik why you banned me and i think its stupid, first off i am a girl i was born a girl will always be a girl. second my bf is real, sometimes he goes on phone/computer to log on his acc since hes at my house alot. Third my A COOKIE account wasnt originally mine and i forgot to change the info, i didnt think it was a big deal. Lastly all my other accs are me and only me, so im very angry that one you misgendered me and two banned me before i could plead my case. i expect all my accs to be unbanned soon. here is proof of me being a girl and my bf being real

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.56.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.56.21 AM.png
    548.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 30
Kevin i was wrongfully banned of kidschat, ik why you banned me and i think its stupid, first off i am a girl i was born a girl will always be a girl. second my bf is real, sometimes he goes on phone/computer to log on his acc since hes at my house alot. Third my A COOKIE account wasnt originally mine and i forgot to change the info, i didnt think it was a big deal. Lastly all my other accs are me and only me, so im very angry that one you misgendered me and two banned me before i could plead my case. i expect all my accs to be unbanned soon. here is proof of me being a girl and my bf being real
Welcome to the club

You have an insane amount of alt accounts MOST having conflicting identifying information about you. Kevin might respond to this but you're clearly either A.) Missing the point, or B.) Intentionally trying to frame the staff as the bad guys for your misconduct.

You have an insane amount of alt accounts MOST having conflicting identifying information about you. Kevin might respond to this but you're clearly either A.) Missing the point, or B.) Intentionally trying to frame the staff as the bad guys for your misconduct.
Im not trying to make anyone look bad I am just frustrated and 2 if my other accs have different info it’s because all my other accs are either role play accs or backups so if they so if the info doesn’t add up either I left some stuff out or it’s a role play acc

Im not trying to make anyone look bad I am just frustrated and 2 if my other accs have different info it’s because all my other accs are either role play accs or backups so if they so if the info doesn’t add up either I left some stuff out or it’s a role play acc
I just want my accs back because I did nothing wrong on my other accs I admitted it was me, if I didn’t then it’s probably because no one asked so I didn’t break the rules

It's been in the rules for months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-214758_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-214758_Chrome.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
Yeah an admin would totally lie to the users. You're just digging it deeper

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-230900_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-230900_Chrome.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 21