Admin Ideas?

OWhen Arkham Retires Who Should Be The New Admin?

• Hybrid

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Kevin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep It Arkham Forever

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Let Arkham Pick The New Admin

• Leo

• Reeebsss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 00Strider

• DarkWingedAngel

• No Admin (Only Owner)

• Let The Administrator Pick The New Admin

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So When Arkham Retires From Being An Admin WHO Should The Admin Be For Kids Chat Net. Because When Arkham Is Too Old For The Chat Site The Administrator Might Ban Ark And WE WILL MISS HIM. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT ARKHAM!! ❤❤ Who Should It Be? Please Respond To This Poll And If You Have Different Ideas Of Different People Who Were Not On The Poll Write It In The Comments Section You All. Thank You!!!!
There's only one clear choice as all of these poll options are invalid. Kevin and reeebs already admin 2 teen chats, Strider quit the site, Darkwingedangels used to abuse power and is known for her inappropriate roleplaying antics in the my hero academia room, and Leo is only 1 month old as a mod, like really? Even Ave from chat avenue would be a better candidate than all of these, and that's saying something because the way Ave acts is disgusting to most users. At least get better options if you're doing a poll like this. l0l Administrator will always pick the admin, and that is a fact. No other choices are correct here.

There's only one clear choice as all of these poll options are invalid. Kevin and reeebs already admin 2 teen chats, Strider quit the site, Darkwingedangels used to abuse power and is known for her inappropriate roleplaying antics in the my hero academia room, and Leo is only 1 month old as a mod, like really? Even Ave from chat avenue would be a better candidate than all of these, and that's saying something because the way Ave acts is disgusting to most users. At least get better options if you're doing a poll like this. l0l Administrator will always pick the admin, and that is a fact. No other choices are correct here.
Kinda rude to say that Ave would be better than Leo, Leo is pretty cool

Well i mean he put himself as a candinate lmao

You also can’t be a mod if you have a 6 hour kick but I’m not absolutely sure

Attachments

• 5F27426F-9DDB-44CC-A8AB-406C082BAFA4.gif
    5F27426F-9DDB-44CC-A8AB-406C082BAFA4.gif
    973.9 KB · Views: 4
What did darkwingedangels do?

I'd like to get the full story, because I'm under the belief darkwinged lies to people about why she got demoted and tries to push a weird narrative about it.
All I remember is that she sent me an audio message of her meowing to me, kinda weird ngl