AlextheGay22

AlextheGay22

My username is the title and I got kicked for doxing but idk how or why? I haven't rlly been online a lot just wondering why?

You got kicked for doxing because there was proof of private messages between your account and another user, Russian messages, everything got translated, and that's why you were kicked, plus, this got reported twice, and doxing isnt tolerated on KC, in that case, your kick was deserved because of proof, no mods work or kick without any proof.

OHHHH ok yeah that's fair mb I decided to scare creeps bc I had a bad day fair enough thanks won't happen again 👍
You got kicked for doxing because there was proof of private messages between your account and another user, Russian messages, everything got translated, and that's why you were kicked, plus, this got reported twice, and doxing isnt tolerated on KC, in that case, your kick was deserved because of proof, no mods work or kick without any proof.

wait is it a kick or a ban?