always believe everything you see on the internet

YourGodIsDead

KCR4 - Offensive behavior
No bullying of any kind is tolerated. This includes harassment, sexism and racism.

Cloning of profiles, in any kind of way, is not allowed. Catfishing isn’t allowed either, if you want to use pictures from the internet of real life people, then clarify in your bio that it isn’t you. (Ex: “pfp is not me”)

No threatening will be tolerated. This includes, killing, hurting, hacking, leaking and similar situations.

Suicide and self-harm should not be discussed.

False accusations, or any other kind of accusations/rumors that cannot be proven to be true, are not allowed. You will be removed if you keep voicing those accusations or rumors.

Spamming, or flooding will not be tolerated. If you refuse to stop spamming, you will be removed.

alright so this isn't bullying, definitely not cloning, certainly not a threat, not self harm nor a false accusation nor did I spam this.

this is so unbelievably false and saying i "admitted" to this is insane. It was a punchline to a joke and sure it was dark but that's literally all it is, a dark joke. I already know this will be shot down immediately just how my last kick complaint I made where I was kicked for being harassed was shot down as well.Screenshot_20220116-205415_Chrome.jpg

Perhaps you should stop making these type of "jokes" that will get you kicked. There have been previous times where someone got kicked for hurting animals or posting pics of dead animals, and those kicks were valid. Why should yours be any different? Bullying and harassing an animal is what you've been kicked for as torturing is just as bad as those.

Also isn't it weird how all your complaints are when I do the kicks and not anyone else? You remind me of the "mao zedong" user who also used to complain only when I kicked them, no other mod. It's like you have a personal vendetta against me or something, if that user is really you. hmm

Perhaps you should stop making these type of "jokes" that will get you kicked. There have been previous times where someone got kicked for hurting animals or posting pics of dead animals, and those kicks were valid. Why should yours be any different? Bullying and harassing an animal is what you've been kicked for as torturing is just as bad as those.

Also isn't it weird how all your complaints are when I do the kicks and not anyone else? You remind me of the "mao zedong" user who also used to complain only when I kicked them, no other mod. It's like you have a personal vendetta against me or something, if that user is really you. hmm
no way you just compared a joke to someone posting literal gore, something that completely infringes the rules and would be actually bullying the animal. How is simply saying it on the internet hurting the animal's feelings? And also from what I can recall, I've been kicked like 5 times or so and 2 of them was from hoping a child molester to die which is fair and 1 was from me directly breaking a rule so there's nothing to complain about there. It seems you're the one mod that would kick for their own interpretations of the rules. Case and point, the time you kicked me for getting harassed

when a mod tries to sound intelligent
tries to not sound overpowered, yet they are
tries to point out the obvious, but never gets to the point
online is online and stop trynna act like this is school
ok im done ty

Edit1: And you are not a pet vet.
Edit2: Proof.

Last edited:
what annoys me the most about the 2 kick complaints is that they either can't explain which rule I broke or they ass pull something in order to make their argument seem logical. I'm using this to bring up my first kick complaint where I was harassed and all I did was say "you're bad at talking clearly" and apparently that's harassment. Instead of detailing how I broke a rule they said "block them so you don't get kicked." And now the reason for my kick is apparently because I bullied and harassed the dog users on kidschat with my joke

Talking about doing abusive things to animals is not allowed for many reasons. Why would we allow you to admit to crimes on chat? Why would we allow you to potentially traumatize people by subjecting them to horrible messages? I understand you have edgy humor, but a place that was originally designed for kids and hasn't shifted far is NOT and will NEVER be the place to do it. The fact you are even arguing this tells me you are intentionally missing the point for the sake of being angry.

Also, we've always been a place that doesn't accept the "it's just a joke" excuse, you can say that about anything, and then suddenly we can never kick anyone? Obvious insanity you're implying we run our system on. For the sake of consistency in that, even blatant jokes are treated with the same seriousness. No one wants to see it. That's why the rule is in place.

Also, we've always been a place that doesn't accept the "it's just a joke" excuse, you can say that about anything, and then suddenly we can never kick anyone? Obvious insanity you're implying we run our system on. For the sake of consistency in that, even blatant jokes are treated with the same seriousness. No one wants to see it. That's why the rule is in place.
which rule?

YourGodIsDead You know many people are really into their pets and treat them almost as human so are you really surprised at this kick? Are you this sick a puppy to believe that making such comments is oh so cool and edgy? Do you actually require this much attention? I believe the rule you are looking for would fall into this category.

CR4 - Offensive behavior
No threatening will be tolerated. This includes, killing, hurting, hacking, leaking and similar situations.