Anxiety

Asuka

I feel like my anxiety has gotten worse due to the constant harassment from Rosafari and it’s to the point that I’m scared I’m might be a **** for liking lolis. My god, can’t people just leave me alone and stop trying to bring me down

I feel anxiety during the school days and having test days.

But, you will get better.

I think she stopped because she knew she was a bitc*.

But, it takes time to cope.

Anxiety is about coping and leaving all the stupid shi*t behind.
lmaooooo tf is wrong with you. go sleep it's past your bed time. we all know you're a 9 year old troll 💀 💀 💀 and stop acting like you know everything. they were the ones who told me to "rot in hell" and to "kill yourself" so shut up

lmaooooo tf is wrong with you. go sleep it's past your bed time. we all know you're a 9 year old troll 💀 💀 💀 and stop acting like you know everything. they were the ones who told me to "rot in hell" and to "kill yourself" so shut up
Yes because you wouldn’t leave me tf alone, when you push people into a corner, they are going to lash out

Can't we just all make up. Apologize to each other and let's all be okay.. Asuka you're not a **** but you have been rude to her. rosafari, he just felt upset so he said what he said you also said a lot of stuff to him. I apologize for causing all this since it was my response to Asuka that escalated it into...yeah...

Can't we just all make up. Apologize to each other and let's all be okay.. Asuka you're not a **** but you have been rude to her. rosafari, he just felt upset so he said what he said you also said a lot of stuff to him. I apologize for causing all this since it was my response to Asuka that escalated it into...yeah...
It’s fine

We are your friends, alright? We are just trying to help you. NVM, if my words sting.....
The things said about it are definitely not a helpful tone, they are clearly aggressive. lol Also, no one deserves to feel bad over something that hurts literally nobody, you're just an asshole. But you know that and frankly, I'm sure you thrive on it.

The things said about it are definitely not a helpful tone, they are clearly aggressive. lol Also, no one deserves to feel bad over something that hurts literally nobody, you're just an asshole. But you know that and frankly, I'm sure you thrive on it.
You are absolutely correct, of course. However, I justify my conduct towards Asuka by his persistent and annoying behavior towards me. Initially, I did nothing to offend him. The very moment I introduced myself, he called me 'cringe'. Read the thread, Introduction. The precise moment I tried to do something good for the chat by creating Echo, he called me a 'cringe larper'. There are many more similar comments he wrote about me. Then again, there is the fact that Asuka is a 'lolicon'. Is that entirely appropriate? I wonder, my dear CallMeBlarson, how far do you support this Asuka...?

You are absolutely correct, of course. However, I justify my conduct towards Asuka by his persistent and annoying behavior towards me. Initially, I did nothing to offend him. The very moment I introduced myself, he called me 'cringe'. Read the thread, Introduction. The precise moment I tried to do something good for the chat by creating Echo, he called me a 'cringe larper'. There are many more similar comments he wrote about me. Then again, there is the fact that Asuka is a 'lolicon'. Is that entirely appropriate? I wonder, my dear CallMeBlarson, how far do you support this Asuka...?
Wow, a minor being attracted to minors, what a sin. lol I frankly don't see the problem.