Apology to Ophelia

Before I begin with this apology letter, I humbly request all of you to never start drama in this thread. Honest criticism can be made, but no drama. Now to Ophelia:

Hello Ophelia,
I write this apology to you in light of a conversation I had with Tifa. Tifa, believe it or not, convinced me that I was wrong to come at you like that in the Tokyo thread. Thus, I write this apology with extreme humility and shame at my poor conduct towards you. It is, of course, your choice to accept my apology or to decline it. Whether you accept my apology or not, I assure you that I will always be in your debt and you may ask me to do whatever you want.

I accused you of being arrogant and narcissistic in the Tokyo thread. Before I continue, let me say this: all humans are flawed, including me. Hence, since you are a human and you made a mistake but then apologized, I am no one to come at you like I did. Of course it is true that while you can be a tad strong-headed and even border arrogance at times, you have a stressful and demanding job. Therefore, when Tokyo accused you of wrongly kicking her, you came at her a bit strongly. I don't blame you for that anymore, for it is only natural for any human in your position to come at her strongly. I would have done the same in your position, if not more.
Another point I would like to address is your effectiveness as a moderator. You are one of the best moderators I have ever encountered. You always immediately kicked whoever I reported (like Tifa lol). You devoted and are devoting a precious time of your life kicking peds and trolls from the chat room. I salute you for that, Ophelia. If you want proof of your effectiveness, check the Best mod poll thread.

I conclude this apology letter asking, once again, forgiveness for my sheer misconduct towards you. I will never again oppose you, Ophelia. I can only say so many times that I'm ashamed of my comments in the Tokyo thread. My mistake was, that I was Tokyo's friend and hence I got a little harsh towards you. I regret that now. I do not want to join your list of haters any more, Ophelia. I want that water to be left under the bridge. So, once again, I'm extremely sorry and enormously ashamed.

Yours sincerely,
TheSingularity (a.k.a. The Divergence in the chat)

Before I begin with this apology letter, I humbly request all of you to never start drama in this thread. Honest criticism can be made, but no drama. Now to Ophelia:

Hello Ophelia,
I write this apology to you in light of a conversation I had with Tifa. Tifa, believe it or not, convinced me that I was wrong to come at you like that in the Tokyo thread. Thus, I write this apology with extreme humility and shame at my poor conduct towards you. It is, of course, your choice to accept my apology or to decline it. Whether you accept my apology or not, I assure you that I will always be in your debt and you may ask me to do whatever you want.

I accused you of being arrogant and narcissistic in the Tokyo thread. Before I continue, let me say this: all humans are flawed, including me. Hence, since you are a human and you made a mistake but then apologized, I am no one to come at you like I did. Of course it is true that while you can be a tad strong-headed and even border arrogance at times, you have a stressful and demanding job. Therefore, when Tokyo accused you of wrongly kicking her, you came at her a bit strongly. I don't blame you for that anymore, for it is only natural for any human in your position to come at her strongly. I would have done the same in your position, if not more.
Another point I would like to address is your effectiveness as a moderator. You are one of the best moderators I have ever encountered. You always immediately kicked whoever I reported (like Tifa lol). You devoted and are devoting a precious time of your life kicking peds and trolls from the chat room. I salute you for that, Ophelia. If you want proof of your effectiveness, check the Best mod poll thread.

I conclude this apology letter asking, once again, forgiveness for my sheer misconduct towards you. I will never again oppose you, Ophelia. I can only say so many times that I'm ashamed of my comments in the Tokyo thread. My mistake was, that I was Tokyo's friend and hence I got a little harsh towards you. I regret that now. I do not want to join your list of haters any more, Ophelia. I want that water to be left under the bridge. So, once again, I'm extremely sorry and enormously ashamed.

Yours sincerely,
That’s beautiful 🤧

Hello Ophelia,

Yours sincerely,
Tbf I didn't even read the rest of that thread after my apology, mostly to calm myself down so I didn't even know you went at me. You and I don't really know each other well, so an apology like this means a lot to me because if I did know the person, an apology wouldn't be enough, hence, I forgive you. Although, for true forgiveness, I would have liked an apology for the ss you edited of me with that poor text because that hit me directly rather than indirectly like this one. Archon/Phoenexus showed me the ss and kicked you out for it, and then I was pmed it later by Ark. But anyway, I thank you and appreciate the kind words in this message, and thank you for this apology as it clearly took you time to type. :>

Edit: Dug through a ton of past history and messages, and I found the screenshot that was edited of me by you:

EditedSS1.png

Last edited:
Tbf I didn't even read the rest of that thread after my apology, mostly to calm myself down so I didn't even know you went at me. You and I don't really know each other well, so an apology like this means a lot to me because if I did know the person, an apology wouldn't be enough, hence, I forgive you. Although, for true forgiveness, I would have liked an apology for the ss you edited of me with that poor text because that hit me directly rather than indirectly like this one. Archon/Phoenexus showed me the ss and kicked you out for it, and then I was pmed it later by Ark. But anyway, I thank you and appreciate the kind words in this message, and thank you for this apology as it clearly took you time to type. :>

Edit: Dug through a ton of past history and messages, and I found the screenshot that was edited of me by you:
I personally also want to say sorry to you and the things I said. I know we can't change the past. Yet I can be a better person. Also that it was wrong for me to bicker over a simple misunderstanding. You do a wonderful job as staff of KidsChat. Net. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day

I personally also want to say sorry to you and the things I said. I know we can't change the past. Yet I can be a better person. Also that it was wrong for me to bicker over a simple misunderstanding. You do a wonderful job as staff of KidsChat. Net. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day
Thank you so much for this apology. :> Truly means a lot to me. We both were wrong and we admitted it, and that's all that matters. You're welcome and you too, have a wonderful day. :3

View attachment 2411
Thank you, Ophelia. I ask forgiveness for that too. It was clearly pathetic of me to poorly frame you like that. I'm glad it's out in the open. I can only say: I'm ashamed of the ss and beg your forgiveness. No more quarrel anymore. Again, thank you very much...

Last edited:
Thank you, Ophelia. I ask forgiveness for that too. It was clearly pathetic of me to poorly frame you like that. I'm glad it's out in the open. I can only say: I'm ashamed of the ss and beg your forgiveness. No more quarrel anymore. Again, thank you very much...
My forgiveness is given to you. Thank you for both apologies, you truly are a great person at heart and I very much appreciate that. c: