Apology

strider

Ah, so the superiority complex has taken too far, and we see Nick living to regret picking up a swearing habit in the fifth grade. Mm, being class clown aside, I've realized (what, 13 hours too late) that, holy christ, wh- I messed up?? Damn, you heard it here, folks. Nicholas Strider has made a mistake. Crazy, right?

Yeah, really. I screwed up, I'm not going to plaster a 'JOKE' label onto a situation like I usually do. Usually it is jokes, and usually it's fine. But now this is too blatant of a situation to be a joke. Continuing to deny it, and trying to treat myself as a perfect being who can say no bs, will just make me look dumber and dumber.

So, I would like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry to the moderators, especially Tifa and Ophelia, as you two, being more active in the replies to my idiotic threads, had to deal with much of this. I'm also especially sorry to Kevin. You just got here and already some idiot is pulling stunts like this.

I'm taking full accountability for my screwup. I got kicked for valid reasons, and I decided to take it too far and rant about it on the forums. The worst part is that was a five minute kick. Like jeeeeez dude. I will fully admit that was dumb, and I had no right to get that worked up about it. I'm sorry, again.

I wont explain it with "Ohhh I thought it was funny, feel bad for me." or "Ohhh I was just being edgy, snowflakes"

On a somewhat related note, as most of you know, I was planning on applying as a moderator. There's no doubt this will lower or completely screw over my chances. Regardless, I hope this can be some sort of ironic lesson to not be a moron like I. And than you for the (albeit mainly lighthearted) support for my funny little clown campaign.

But hey, atleast it wasn't the nword.

Ah, so the superiority complex has taken too far, and we see Nick living to regret picking up a swearing habit in the fifth grade. Mm, being class clown aside, I've realized (what, 13 hours too late) that, holy christ, wh- I messed up?? Damn, you heard it here, folks. Nicholas Strider has made a mistake. Crazy, right?

Yeah, really. I screwed up, I'm not going to plaster a 'JOKE' label onto a situation like I usually do. Usually it is jokes, and usually it's fine. But now this is too blatant of a situation to be a joke. Continuing to deny it, and trying to treat myself as a perfect being who can say no bs, will just make me look dumber and dumber.

So, I would like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry to the moderators, especially Tifa and Ophelia, as you two, being more active in the replies to my idiotic threads, had to deal with much of this. I'm also especially sorry to Kevin. You just got here and already some idiot is pulling stunts like this.

I'm taking full accountability for my screwup. I got kicked for valid reasons, and I decided to take it too far and rant about it on the forums. The worst part is that was a five minute kick. Like jeeeeez dude. I will fully admit that was dumb, and I had no right to get that worked up about it. I'm sorry, again.

I wont explain it with "Ohhh I thought it was funny, feel bad for me." or "Ohhh I was just being edgy, snowflakes"

On a somewhat related note, as most of you know, I was planning on applying as a moderator. There's no doubt this will lower or completely screw over my chances. Regardless, I hope this can be some sort of ironic lesson to not be a moron like I. And than you for the (albeit mainly lighthearted) support for my funny little clown campaign.

But hey, atleast it wasn't the nword.
What’s the n word?