Ban appeal!

Kaeru

I was arguing with someone and I got a bit carried away saying that the mods are bias to vips, and got kicked, when I came back from said kick I was banned for “multiple reasons” or something, I will admit I got kicked a lot when I first joined but I don’t really talk to anyone other than on here so I will be better behaved.

I was arguing with someone and I got a bit carried away saying that the mods are bias to vips, and got kicked, when I came back from said kick I was banned for “multiple reasons” or something, I will admit I got kicked a lot when I first joined but I don’t really talk to anyone other than on here so I will be better behaved.
You got banned on December 21st and now making a ban appeal thread? May I remind you that you also bypassed your ban 4 other times at the very least as Orange, Chucky, GhostFace, and Anieee. Please wait until all accounts delete until you can fully come back, which should be January 22nd.

Okay, let's play your game... Tell us all, everyone here. Why you should be the exception to the rules and why you feel that we should just ignore the fact that you've been a total and complete asshat multiple times on multiple accounts. I want your honest answer. If you have the capability of giving one?

You were arguing with people when there was drama at the time, then towards me with an Inappropriate Message, which is why you were kicked. You can wait until all of your accounts are deleted, then you will be able to rejoin back.