Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasChan20

Hello

I just noticed a few hours ago that I got banned and I have no actual clue of what happened.

I wasn't really online during that tine.

Can you please lift it. I seriously need this account back.

Username is the same as forum username

Did it state the reason for your baning, if not restart your pages because it probably was an error? Also, was you banned on a guest account or a actually account?

Also, was you banned on a guest account or a actually account?
Actual account

I just noticed a few hours ago that I got banned and I have no actual clue of what happened.

I wasn't really online during that tine.

Can you please lift it. I seriously need this account back.
I have a few questions.

When you was offline, did you come on with a guest account and get that banned or are you a BOS like here if so ask Kevin why.

Secondly when you was online what kind of conversations do you have with other users?

Lastly, you could say your name might have something to do with a ban but idk I'm a user that has too much time. Later on a mod will make this more clear :/

Actual account

I have a few questions.

When you was offline, did you come on with a guest account and get that banned or are you a BOS like here if so ask Kevin why.

Secondly when you was online what kind of conversations do you have with other users?

Lastly, you could say your name might have something to do with a ban but idk I'm a user that has too much time. Later on a mod will make this more clear :/
I've usually have conversations with people but no problem. It was just a normal one.

I never use guest accounts. I use my main account.

After an account accumulates many kicks for breaking rules, like in the case of yours(you used the drawing tool to break rules repeatedly) it eventually gets banned. Your insistence in using it to post inappropriate stuff and offensive words eventually got you banned. So idk where this defense of you not doing anything wrong came from since it's all in your history. Your reason for being banned is "Pervert" cause your behavior in chat has been that way. Always be appropriate in chat and don't post offensive stuff.

After an account accumulates many kicks for breaking rules, like in the case of yours(you used the drawing tool to break rules repeatedly) it eventually gets banned. Your insistence in using it to post inappropriate stuff and offensive words eventually got you banned. So idk where this defense of you not doing anything wrong came from since it's all in your history. Your reason for being banned is "Pervert" cause your behavior in chat has been that way. Always be appropriate in chat and don't post offensive stuff.
How the hell am I being a p**vert when I'm not causing crap to anyone. The drawings is none of your damn buisness You better have this ban lifted. You know what happens when nobody lifts my bans in chat rooms. I go full bullet on them. You probably don't know what it means when I go full bullet at someone. That's right I get seriously mad and start pulling the worse crap that I did to other chats besides here.

Last edited:
How the hell am I being a p**vert when I'm not causing crap to anyone. The drawings is none of your Damn buisness.
Any type of rule-breaking is handled by mods and the admin. I'm a mod so I think the drawings are my business especially since I am one of the mods that kicked you for them lmao. You were inappropriate multiple times on a "Kids chat" site. I mean... that definitely makes you something alright. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for your account to delete to be allowed back.

The kicks do tell me crap a little but not detail l
After an account accumulates. Your reason for being banned is "Pervert" cause your behavior in chat has been that way.
Your admin is gonna have to change the reason to the full damn detail so I can understand what the hell happened

Well well. Here we go again.

Tifa explained the reason properly, I don't have anything more to add regarding this ban.

Considering your behavior against staff members across various rooms, you should honestly be banned everywhere. If needed I'll contact other admins to make sure this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.