Ban without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent_boy

I never talk badly with anyone but i got banned without reason. Please help me i won't loss my account
I never had bad stuffs
Username is decent_boy

I'll help you out the best a user can. If your age was set as over 19 it is a ban.
If your claim of no talking is true there is your reason but you have messaged me and asked for socials in about 3 messages so there is another reason.

The other exception is you had inappropriate pfps and bgs which I find true if I remember how many times I reported you for 18+ content, there is my final reason.

As to get unbanned, unless you are over 19, wait a month and hope Kevin does the IP.

What to do now please help me
Honestly I think the only thing you can do is talk to Kevin about it; He deals with bans and could probably tell you why you're on that list (or, if it's a mistake, which is unlikely imo) could remove you from it, etc.

Honestly I think the only thing you can do is talk to Kevin about it; He deals with bans and could probably tell you why you're on that list (or, if it's a mistake, which is unlikely imo) could remove you from it, etc.
I do but they won't reply so please request him if they will be online please

Status
Not open for further replies.