Ban question?

Inappropriate behavior, overage and more.

Attachments

• F17D585D-497F-4F7C-9C8D-3EABD9193F50.jpeg
    F17D585D-497F-4F7C-9C8D-3EABD9193F50.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 36
  • 3DC4AAC0-E83A-4A22-AF0A-94FB6F581B6D.jpeg
    3DC4AAC0-E83A-4A22-AF0A-94FB6F581B6D.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 32
Ngl, the "48 year old man from somalia" thing is a meme. But yea they shouldn't joke about their age because there will be mods that take memes seriously, especially if there are no "jks" or troll emojis posted after it.

Why was mencrift banned if so can we unban him :(
He can be unbanned in fact, but at a high cost. Since he was banned for a meme and not his real age, the opportunity for them to be unbanned is to send a pic of an ID whether its a birth certificate or school ID(preferred) proving they are who they truly are using ibb.co to Ark's email which is [email protected]

H
Ngl, the "48 year old man from somalia" thing is a meme. But yea they shouldn't joke about their age because there will be mods that take memes seriously, especially if there are no "jks" or troll emojis posted after it.

He can be unbanned in fact, but at a high cost. Since he was banned for a meme and not his real age, the opportunity for them to be unbanned is to send a pic of an ID whether its a birth certificate or school ID(preferred) proving they are who they truly are using ibb.co to Ark's email which is [email protected]
He in fact is 14 lmao I have proof he is of his face it’s a meme… btw

It was a joke. There was a video on tiktok with the same words. I was just saying the words I didn't realize how it sounded out of context. can I please have my account back, Ive had it for over 4 months.