Ban

DeDe

So my friend Dᴀᴇ was banned for being a ''pe d0'' but I would know if he is one, and this was all a mistake/misunderstanding, can you please unban him?

It was reported to me by moderator Corrin that "Dᴀᴇ" was a pedophile so unless proof proving otherwise can be sent via a private PM to either Kevin or myself the ban stands.

It was reported to me by moderator Corrin that "Dᴀᴇ" was a pedophile so unless proof proving otherwise can be sent via a private PM to either Kevin or myself the ban stands.
How can I show proof that he isnt a pe d0?? I have a picture of him if that helps

How can I show proof that he isnt a pe d0?? I have a picture of him if that helps
If that image has him holding a sign next to his face saying "Dᴀᴇ I am not a ped0" and if he looks like he is not above 19 then yeah ok otherwise he will need to send proof of age to Kevin or myself via a student ID or some other form of age ID proving he is 15 as it states on his profile. Otherwise, the ban stands as given.

If that image has him holding a sign next to his face saying "Dᴀᴇ I am not a ped0" and if he looks like he is not above 19 then yeah ok otherwise he will need to send proof of age to Kevin or myself via a student ID or some other form of age ID proving he is 15 as it states on his profile. Otherwise, the ban stands as given.
He doesnt go to school but ill show u a recent photo of himself from social media

Attachments

• Screenshots_2022-01-03-13-33-21.png
    Screenshots_2022-01-03-13-33-21.png
    292.8 KB · Views: 19