Ban

Maaka

hello hello I've been banned for a long time and it says I have to many registration s and I would like to have that not be there . Thxs so much if you could unbann me

what is your username in the chat? the admin cant do anything without that lol

and does it just say"banned" or anything like that? try clearing cookies and cache,then turn on airplane mode for 15 seconds then turn it off if your using phone lol

Try refreshing your Wi-Fi by restarting your router or restart your device.
If that doesn't work, then maybe try using a different device.
The easiest way to be able to make a new account is by giving your account username (If that account still exists) so the admin can unban the IP to be able to create an account.

The thing is I haven't been on this site since like 2 years ago so idk account but it's ok thanks for trying and idk how to clear cookies and **** like that

hello hello I've been banned for a long time and it says I have to many registration s and I would like to have that not be there . Thxs so much if you could unbann me
The thing is I haven't been on this site since like 2 years ago so idk account but it's ok thanks for trying and idk how to clear cookies and **** like that
Refer to this thread when you complained last: https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/it-says-i-have-too-many-registrations-but-i-dont.2476/

Now, I don't really like the lying you're presenting here, saying it's been 2 years when your last thread says 3-4 months. When the issue was solved last time, you came back only to be a perv to other chatters, and got banned again in August/September, and now, here we are again...

I say and ask to myself; If I unban your ip right now, is he going to keep being a perv to chatters, or will he have learned his lesson? Well, have you though? I want apologies for the perv behavior, and the lying.. because honestly, I don't believe you won't be a perv again upon unbanning your ip, since you seem to be a pathological liar. If I do unban, this will be your final chance on kidschat.net do you understand? You will be KOS next time.

I overreact things so I promise and I understand 🙏 I'm sorry for being a disgusting human being and I'm sorry for lying