Banned for 6 Hours?

TheDeity

I was banned for 6 hours but it’s been days and still unable to use the website. I made a different account since I thought this was a glitch, but of course it got banned too. The ban was worth 6 hours and it’s still in effect when it shouldn’t be.

Attachments

• 6E3201F6-38DA-4352-8137-69C30E8333F0.jpeg
    6E3201F6-38DA-4352-8137-69C30E8333F0.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 39
I was banned for 6 hours but it’s been days and still unable to use the website. I made a different account since I thought this was a glitch, but of course it got banned too. The ban was worth 6 hours and it’s still in effect when it shouldn’t be.
There's no time limit on the screen anymore, so now it's a month ban. Bypassing the ban will extend it furthermore.

-Luminous

I wasn’t trying to bypass it, the ban message says “6 hours”
You did though in fact. You were in chat today as AlexanderKeath2 when your banned account is AlexanderKeath. Idk why you're lying to me. Nothing more needs to be said. Thread can be closed if an admin sees this.

it said 6 hours on the ban message in the screenshot I sent. It’s been days. Me thinking it’s a glitch I made another account. Obviously if I didn’t think this was ok I wouldn’t of named myself “alexanderkeath2”. I didn’t think of this as bypassing since I thought it was a glitch.

The 6 hours was my copy and paste of the 6-hour kick. The ban has no time limit, it is until the account deletes which is like 1 month.

I can't get onto the boys chat room. It says I have reached my maximum