Banned for fun :(((

Captain

Hello dear admin and dear moderators, im the owner o the "Captain" Acc . and never got kicked before but one time that i've been kicked for a dare (i told a Inpolite joke as a dare ) .I made a new acc on my 2nd device named "hasbeenkicked" and wanted to make it look like "*hasbeenkicked* has been kicked" it was fun. so for being kicked i had to enter a 19+ age , so i entered with 30 age , and succesfuly or unsucsesfuly it got kicked. then imediatley i entered with my Main acc (Captain) and i saw i got kicked for 6:00:00 hours) i was so sad and i said w my self why tf i did this unfunny joke , and now i saw im banned , All of my friend also shimmer who is a mod know's im 13 and you can also look my pfp. Look am not dumb to make my self getting banned , i just i just wanted to do this for fun nothing else i swear! BUT i was so dumb to do this if i knew ill be banned 😭😭😭
The thing i was you dear admin and dear moderators is to unban me 🙏

Last edited:
Hello dear admin and dear moderators, im the owner o the "Captain" Acc . and never got kicked before but one time that i've been kicked for a dare (i told a Inpolite joke as a dare ) .I made a new acc on my 2nd device named "hasbeenkicked" and wanted to make it look like "*hasbeenkicked* has been kicked" it was fun. so for being kicked i had to enter a 19+ age , so i entered with 30 age , and succesfuly or unsucsesfuly it got kicked. then imediatley i entered with my Main acc (Captain) and i saw i got kicked for 6:00:00 hours) i was so sad and i said w my self why tf i did this unfunny joke , and now i saw im banned , All of my friend also shimmer who is a mod know's im 13 and you can also look my pfp. Look am not dumb to make my self getting banned , i just i just wanted to do this for fun nothing else i swear! BUT i was so dumb to do this if i knew ill be banned 😭😭😭
The thing i was you dear admin and dear moderators is to unban me 🙏
You shouldn't have did a joke like that.
Age joking can get you banned.
But you can wait for Arkham if he'll unban you.

You will need to provide proof of your age to me...Only do so in a private message to me. Someone's word or a pfp isn't proof of anything.

You will need to provide proof of your age to me...Only do so in a private message to me. Someone's word or a pfp isn't proof of anything.
If I give you a Google meet link and say whatever you want with a cam on its ok?? Idk any other ways if you know a better one ill accept

If I give you a Google meet link and say whatever you want with a cam on its ok?? Idk any other ways if you know a better one ill accept
School ID posted in Arkham's forum pm (start conversation button on his profile) will work perfectly. All you need is Age and DOB, and you can edit the other personal info out.

School ID posted in Arkham's forum pm (start conversation button on his profile) will work perfectly. All you need is Age and DOB, and you can edit the other personal info out.
I just want to say not everyone has school ID, I live in England and that's not a thing here

I just want to say not everyone has school ID, I live in England and that's not a thing here
That's the safest form of ID that Arkham accepts, that's why I offered that option. The second option is birth certificate which is very unsafe and takes time to obtain and post considering it's very high in personal info. I've seen admins only ask for school ID or birth certificate. So if there's other ways besides those two options that doesn't require the use of video chat (since ark won't accept that), then please suggest other safer options to Captain right here.

Oh sorry I don't get it plz explain more
I guess you don't have a school ID since you "don't get it", so birth certificate will have to do or whatever Shuka suggests. Arkham will not accept video chat requests as I never seen this before!

Like I told this user in a PM..."How about you take a selfie with you holding a sign next to your face that reads "I am 13 years old" and I will judge whether or not you look the age and not 30."