Banned for stupid reason

LuckyFlavor

my account LuckyFlavor was banned for the reason that is stupid. I hadn't been using it for about 7 months and allowed my friend to use it. I would like to ask that it get unbanned because the person using it was banned for "messing with someone's heart" I will gather the proof but need to be unbanned first in order to access the PMS of my current account

Maybe perhaps, not let your friend that is clearly a banned user on your account? Or better yet, don't share your password or account with anyone at all! Do you really expect to trust people you meet online? The answer is no. I cannot stress this enough. Do not share your accounts with anyone!

Honestly this account-sharing crap should be a legit kids chat rule at this point, not a recommendation. When I modded Kids chat avenue, no one shared accounts or passwords with each other. Why people do it on .net, I will never understand. I'm talking to everyone who shares accounts or passwords at this point, not just the Middy/LuckyFlavor person. You all need to stop. Your privacy and personal information should be your priority and kept safe, not in the hands of someone you don't even know, and you all shouldn't trust anyone you meet online, even if its a close best friend or gf/bf. Never trust anyone with your account. The account is yours, not anyone else's. Mods will get demoted if they account-share as said by Ark in the past. Users can potentially be banned for account-sharing if they share with an already banned user such as this case scenario with Middy/LuckyFlavor. So please, lets just stop the damn password/account-sharing crap already.

-Ophelia

If I could suggest, have a verification feature that sends an email if another device tries to sign into your account. In the past that has worked for some sites me

Sharing your account also denotes that you shared your password which is absolutely positively unacceptable. So the ban legitimate no matter how you look at it!