banned for underage when im not

sadiemcree

i recently got banned for being 9 years old when i am 14. I need help to get the ban lifted
username is: SadieMcRee

Last edited:
Your chat account profile clearly said that you were the age of nine I reviewed it myself

I can only tell you what I saw and what us all was clearly your account and clearly the age on the account was nine years of age. Now how that come to be. I have no idea, but like I said I can only relate to you what my eyes actually seen.

I can only tell you what I saw and what us all was clearly your account and clearly the age on the account was nine years of age. Now how that come to be. I have no idea, but like I said I can only relate to you what my eyes actually seen.
i think it is because i told my cousin (who also uses kids chat) my password that i use for everything and he got on my account because i also noticed other things that were different

Well in at this point what you will need to do is show proof that you are not nine years old you would send that proof to me in a PM and I repeat in a private message here in the forum not in the open. This proof must have evidence of either your birthdate or your age or to simplify things if you would just make a sign saying I am not nine years old hold next to your face and take a selfie and as long as you do not look nine years old. No one else would ever see the image and I would delete it immediately.