Banned

Well Im probably not going to be added back to kids chat but if I could that would be nice
My username is Randomname123
Yes I know I called someone the R word and that's not a good thing to say cause you never know what's going on in a persons life
(and a not good excuse) I was in the middle of a fight and even still I don't think it was something that anyone should say to each other (another bad excuse) That is kind of how I talk at my house I know it sounds bad but me and my brother use the word jokingly
And I'm pretty sure at one point I asked if anyone has a social media I have (not in a creepy way) which yeah goes against the rules and I have three strikes so I don't think I should be added back because ya know, three strikes and your out 🤣
But yes if you could un-ban me that would be nice I would follow all the rules/ not break any rules and I would be fine if I was restricted to only pm's because I have a few friends on here I like talking to that I can't talk to anywhere else.
Yeah I know I don't have that good of a argument to be added back

Last edited:
You were kicked out the room for calling someone a "Retard" and retard is a derogatory term, "KCR-21 Use of any derogatory terms will not be tolerated!". You were also muted before for calling someone a retard again. Then you were kicked out for asking people to join your discord server another justified kick. You had 3 chances to follow the rules and you refused to and now your banned!

You were kicked out the room for calling someone a "Retard" and retard is a derogatory term, "KCR-21 Use of any derogatory terms will not be tolerated!". You were also muted before for calling someone a retard again. Then you were kicked out for asking people to join your discord server another justified kick. You had 3 chances to follow the rules and you refused to and now your banned!
hmm I can only remember calling someone a retard once..... but I do remember the discord
but it is what it is

also I was never muted for calling someone a retard I think you meant kicked but what ever either way I'm pretty sure I've only said it once

hmm don't remember that
also not to make an argument there are people saying the N-word, getting kicked over 3 times, telling people to kill themselves, ask for inappropriate pictures, have inappropriate profile pictures, and much much worse things and you let them back on for some reason. And I got banned for saying a word which means
"less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age." which yes is a form of bullying but even still it's ALOT less worse than what others are doing and yes I know its a job to make peace and make everyone happy and whatnot but I'm not even close to an issue let alone getting a ban
Edit: And how does a mute result in a kick/ strike?
How does that even make sense I don't know what weird rules/programing you guys made I'm not a mod/admin for this site but I don't think that's how it works

Last edited:
hmm don't remember that
also not to make an argument there are people saying the N-word, getting kicked over 3 times, telling people to kill themselves, ask for inappropriate pictures, have inappropriate profile pictures, and much much worse things and you let them back on for some reason. And I got banned for saying a word which means
"less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age." which yes is a form of bullying but even still it's ALOT less worse than what others are doing and yes I know its a job to make peace and make everyone happy and whatnot but I'm not even close to an issue let alone getting a ban
Edit: And how does a mute result in a kick/ strike?
How does that even make sense I don't know what weird rules/programing you guys made I'm not a mod/admin for this site but I don't think that's how it works
You Got banned because you reached 3 strikes.You didn't get banned just because you said retard. And we kick people all day out for having inappropriate pictures, asking for inappropriate pictures etc. They didn't get banned because they probably haven't gotten to strike 3 and when they do get to strike 3 they are going to get banned.

You Got banned because you reached 3 strikes. You didn't get banned just because you said retard. And we kick people all day out for having inappropriate pictures, asking for inappropriate pictures etc. They didn't get banned because they probably haven't gotten to strike 3 and when they do get to strike 3 they are going to get banned.
you realize that makes no sense right? I'm talking about the people in forms that said they have been banned and have had mods explain why reasons I just listed. And yet like all of them we're let back on kids chat even though they had multiple 3rd strikes. I think its kind of stupid that people can use random illogical responses and they get back on and I actually say sorry for what I did and actually give reason on why I should be let back on. not a very fair system of punishment

You Got banned because you reached 3 strikes.You didn't get banned just because you said retard. And we kick people all day out for having inappropriate pictures, asking for inappropriate pictures etc. They didn't get banned because they probably haven't gotten to strike 3 and when they do get to strike 3 they are going to get banned.
could you explain how getting a mute is a strike because I was never notified of getting a second strike

The mute that you received wasn't counted as a strike, only kicks count as strikes. And the picture below is your history.