Banned

Mari

I was banned for account sharing? ive only shared my account once and that was to my boyfriend but I've changed my password after i was kicked so how am i banned now? i haven't been on my acc since last night and like i said i haven't given out my password so idk how I'm banned

And I can't even log in to my acc and if someone else was in my acc why aren't they banned I've told you that I've already changed my password more than once and I'm getting banned because of someone else

Yes, But right after ive changed my password more than once my other accs are ''bxby_Mariyah'' and ''Diluc'' now the other accounts are not mine now ive said this more than once i was not on my acc last night so why isn't the other person banned-

You all have been warned many times about account sharing so to sit now complaining is to me ridiculous and the ban will stand!

I was told by my boyfriend that the only reason I was banned because it says I'm using other people's account? They have the same wifi I haven't given them my password only one person that's all I gotta say.