Banned

Idkman

Will admit was on a different account after being kicked but a ban for a cursing kick??
ig the 6 hour kick wasn't punishment enough :3

user: senpai

The "senpai" account does not show as being banned and I very much doubt you got banned for just cursing because that is not a bannable offense. What was the name of that other account?

That "ˢⁱˡᵛᵉʳ" account has never been banned. It did receive a 6-hour kick for bypassing which I could easily move to a ban but so far you have shown no proof of any ban.

That "ˢⁱˡᵛᵉʳ" account has never been banned. It did receive a 6-hour kick for bypassing which I could easily move to a ban but so far you have shown no proof of any ban.
Nvm acc name is lynx my bad mr ark sir

The issue that I find is the fact that you bypass so many kicks that you reach the ban level so it is not like you did not have the chance to stop.

hey, i was banned for "spamming" but i dont remember doing so can an admin pleas check up on this, user name on site is same as my forum name, thank you

hey, i was banned for "spamming" but i dont remember doing so can an admin pleas check up on this, user name on site is same as my forum name, thank you
You got caught on the spam filter. You did say an inappropriate message to get caught on the spam filter, which would have been a kick regardless.

Anyway, you should wait to hear from Arkham, as I, a mod, can do nothing to unban you atm.

Also make sure to change your age from 99 on the chat to your real age, upon your return to the chat too.