Banned?

Gl0wst1ck

Hello, I've been taking a slight break from using KidsChat and have BARELY been online, I went to log on earlier to possibly change my profile pictures and I was banned. I have no issue if this was a glitch of some kind? I literally have been online in order to get banned. My pfp was Sidney Prescott from the movie "Scream" which wasn't bad, then I believe I made it a fanart image of Tweek from "South Park" which, the pfp didn't have anything bad. I don't even think I had a bio. I have no idea what I possibly could have done. My username on there, like this one, is Gl0wst1ck.

Your account does not show as banned...Make sure you are not using data on your phone, that sometimes causes issues such as this.

Your account does not show as banned...Make sure you are not using data on your phone, that sometimes causes issues such as this.
I could prove a screenshot that it says I am banned, which is very strange then. And, I am not using a phone. I am on a laptop.

Ok, for some strange reason it was not showing as banned but when I checked your kick history is said you were spam banned for bypassing a censored word, I have now fixed things...STOP bypassing words!

I don't know what words I would have bypassed lmao. I usually ONLY do that in dms. Unless acronyms count. Either way, thanks.

I don't know what words I would have bypassed lmao. I usually ONLY do that in dms. Unless acronyms count. Either way, thanks.
You were spam banned, meaning banned for inappropriate characters in a word. Try not to use irregular fonts and/or variations of words next time.