Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadsun

Unban.my account please he's lying about my age he used me for pics he keeps bothering me and controlling.me hassi he lied about my age unban me please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628-121416.png
    Screenshot_20230628-121416.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 20
Hi! Deleting your other thread btw since this is more updated. The chat username of the complaint is Aio/Kieu.

You have been kicked and now banned for overage. Send me a PM here complying to the following below options on my forum page hyperlinked
> here if you think the overage kick was a mistake.

Option #1 You will need to send me your date of birth and age on some sort of ID (School ID/Drivers license/etc) censoring out all other info on the card, in the pm you send me using maybe an ibb.co link or an image uploading site of your choice, or the forums uploading area.

Option #2: You can also send me a selfie with a sign written on paper saying anything about kidschat.net, and I will determine based on that if you are/look overage or not. You may use an image uploading site for this as well or the forums uploading area.

Failure to abide by and perform either of these two actions will have you banned from the site forever, and all other sister sites will have proof of this as well.

Hi! Deleting your other thread btw since this is more updated. The chat username of the complaint is Aio/Kieu.

You have been kicked and now banned for overage. Send me a PM here complying to the following below options on my forum page hyperlinked

Option #1 You will need to send me your date of birth and age on some sort of ID (School ID/Drivers license/etc) censoring out all other info on the card, in the pm you send me using maybe an ibb.co link or an image uploading site of your choice, or the forums uploading area.

Option #2: You can also send me a selfie with a sign written on paper saying anything about kidschat.net, and I will determine based on that if you are/look overage or not. You may use an image uploading site for this as well or the forums uploading area.

Failure to abide by and perform either of these two actions will have you banned from the site forever, and all other sister sites will have proof of this as well.
Ok I'll do option 2 how do I sent a selfie with a sign written on it what's that mean ?

He's stalking me that's why he found my Facebook he uses people so don't believe him now I have to delete my Facebook he's ruining my life he keeps harassing me he asked for a video on Instagram
That's stalking I'm afraid of my life he keeps threatening me and saying he has my pics and he saved pictures of my face

Ok I'll do option 2 how do I sent a selfie with a sign written on it what's that mean ?
Considering that your pic has been shown I don’t think that’s an option anymore. There was a screenshot sent to me saying class of 2012 and 1993 birthdate, so I think you will have to do option 1 at this point. Instructions are above when you read them… Also for these claims you are saying, I’m not receiving any proof of blackmail, so nothing is gonna be done until there is proof. If it’s on another site, use that site’s report features.

Ok I'll do option 2 how do I sent a selfie with a sign written on it what's that mean
I'll do option 2 and 1 I know that girl I went to school with her she use to bully me she's blocked on my Facebook she's just trying to get me in trouble I'll send the picture but not on here she knows me

Someone delete the picture of me on here they need to stop stalking me let me send my own picture from my own phone she's not me is she no let me do it she's just a trouble maker

I'll do option 2 and 1 I know that girl I went to school with her she use to bully me she's blocked on my Facebook she's just trying to get me in trouble I'll send the picture but not on here she knows me
If she’s not you then yea doing option 2 would be good then.

It won't let me send my picture of me :/

It won't let me send my picture of me :/
I got the pic.. and you sent me the exact same woman in the pic captain posted. So you have to do option 1 at this point. You are in question of being born in 1993.

But you're going by what she sent poker the mod smh they ruined my life they just want me gone I can't do anything my life is ruined :/ I'll go I'm not welcomed anywhere hassi ruined me
You literally sent me the same woman so clearly it’s true?? I’m honestly about to just delete this thread and ban you on forums since overaged people are not allowed here. Are you going to do option 1 or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.