Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally sent me the same woman so clearly it’s true?? I’m honestly about to just delete this thread and ban you on forums since overaged people are not allowed here. Are you going to do option 1 or not
You literally sent me the same woman so clearly it’s true?? I’m honestly about to just delete this thread and ban you on forums since overaged people are not allowed here. Are you going to do option 1 or not?
No you will not banned me that's not my age he's lying he had that girl do that not him hassi didn't do it so it doesn't count so Stop I'll get unban like it dud before let me stay I dud what you told me too do so you going by someone who knows me and doesn't use that website

You. SENT the same damn pic to me as the one shown. You’re getting banned for incompliance and overage. I’m done.

sadsun...You will now need to send me a selfie with a sign saying "I am not overage" and with your forum name included. Only send it in a PM to me not in the open forum. I am closing this thread and will await that image.

Status
Not open for further replies.