Banned

We don't ban for Age 99 guests/users, we know it's pretty much a joke using 99 or 69. But, we do kick and users/guests are expected to change their age to their real age. Since you're a guest and Arkham and I ban tons everyday now that guest pms are back, your username is lost in thought, so there's no way to actually track you in the chat rn, only your ip. Maybe it was a kick, or you are experiencing a data ban maybe? Do you have a ban reason showing for you, or is it completely blank?

thank you for letting me know oh it said overage as ban message looks like ban disappeared but says when i try to make an account it says you have reached your maximum registrations allowed for now please try again later. ty again for ur help

thank you for letting me know oh it said overage as ban message looks like ban disappeared but says when i try to make an account it says you have reached your maximum registrations allowed for now please try again later. ty again for ur help
That's because your ips banned it says that.

This is what I'll do. Since your ban is overage, you can prove to me you are not so by sending a selfie and sign on paper saying "Hi Lumi, I'm swimmerone", and I'll unban the ip associated.

How this is done:

1. Pm me on here using this link
https://www.kidschat.net/forums/conversations/add?to=Luminous
and use ibb.co or imgur (Safe image uploading sites) to upload your selfie + sign.

2. The team and I will review your sent pic for any edits or flaws that may be seen. (Yes we are good at judging for this)

3. If no edits, flaws, and you look like you're not someone 20+ = ip unbanned.
3A. If any of part 3 exists = no unban.

my parents said no aim not allowed to do pics and send things like this strangers i was banned just because i had age 99 and sent my friend chat site

None of us ban for age 99. You must have had another age because we all know age 99 is a joke, but it also goes to show that using an age that's not your own can bite you in the back!

yes you right i know i did was a high number i am sorry and sorry for bothering you i was trying to be safe and funny and your right sorry for the trouvble

so if ban is permanent now does forum accpout get deleted or stays once again sorry and i never be doing guest again
Nope forum account is fine, but it’s pretty dead here. So idk if you’ll get in much conversation here compared to teen-chat.org’s forums.