Banned.

Cassia

my acc is black cherry. i only got kicked two times but the pfps i used weren't even inappropriate.

and if i had other kicks on it, it's because someone else had been on my acc and i had only just gotten it back a few days ago.

i honestly just go on the site to get away from my family and the only friends i have are on that site, please unban me, i swear not to do anything to get me kicked or banned again.

I checked the search list since I can do that as a user, and since you're a vip that's been banned, you were clearly given many chances to fix your behavior from mods, and didn't listen all those times. The site also encourages you not to share your password with anyone. Imo, you shouldn't share it with anyone, nor trust people on the internet with such information. A mod or the admin Arkham will probably justify and give the reasons for all your kicks leading up to your ban.

-Ophelia

I checked the search list since I can do that as a user, and since you're a vip that's been banned, you were clearly given many chances to fix your behavior from mods, and didn't listen all those times. The site also encourages you not to share your password with anyone. Imo, you shouldn't share it with anyone, nor trust people on the internet with such information. A mod or the admin Arkham will probably justify and give the reasons for all your kicks leading up to your ban.

-Ophelia
I've only been kicked two times and one of those times i wasn't even on. The 2nd one was today, the pfp wasn't even nude or exposed anything. And when i gave the person my pass that was months ago (my fault for giving it to them ofc). I literally haven't been on that account til a week ago. I just want to talk to my friends again.

I've only been kicked two times and one of those times i wasn't even on. The 2nd one was today, the pfp wasn't even nude or exposed anything. And when i gave the person my pass that was months ago (my fault for giving it to them ofc). I literally haven't been on that account til a week ago. I just want to talk to my friends again.
I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I'm sure a mod or the admin will be here sooner or later to say what they need to say about this, and I hope this gets resolved, if it ends up you being in the right of this issue. ^^

-Ophelia

Hey Black Cherry! You got kicked in total of 6 times, First Kick, Asking people to join your discord server, 2nd kick telling people to kill themselves, and 3rd kick telling another user to kill themselves, and another 3rd strike kick for the same reason telling someone to kill themselves. Another 3rd strike kick was for having a Inappropriate profile picture and background picture and finally the last kick you received was for having a Inappropriate profile picture. You had plenty of chances to stop breaking the rules! I was not the one who kicked you so i dont know what pfp you were using.

Hey Black Cherry! You got kicked in total of 6 times, First Kick, Asking people to join your discord server, 2nd kick telling people to kill themselves, and 3rd kick telling another user to kill themselves, and another 3rd strike kick for the same reason telling someone to kill themselves. Another 3rd strike kick was for having a Inappropriate profile picture and background picture and finally the last kick you received was for having a Inappropriate profile picture. You had plenty of chances to stop breaking the rules! I was not the one who kicked you so i dont know what pfp you were using.
oh no i haven't told anyone to kill themselves or join a discord server! someone had locked me out of my acc during that time i swear. i was the one that reported the messages about the discord server and the messages about telling ppl to kill themselves bc i was the one that got told that from my old acc when i was locked out of the acc that got banned. during that time my ex had stole my acc during a fight. i promise. and if you don't believe me there are users that have witnessed it.

Here's some proof of you telling them to kill themselves https://ibb.co/xYpMtqw the kicked happen at 18/10 11:15. And the kick reason of you asking people to join your discord server is "Who tryna join my disc server? Dm me"

Here's some proof of you telling them to kill themselves https://ibb.co/xYpMtqw the kicked happen at 18/10 11:15. And the kick reason of you asking people to join your discord server is "Who tryna join my disc server? Dm me"
ik i was the one that sent that report to the mods. you can ask roya. my name is rose btw. he was the one that told me to kill myself and i had reported it. i wasn't the one that did that, i swear i would never in my life do something as to tell people to kill themselves.

4 max kicks, how many more should you be allowed to have? I mean seriously you've got to be kidding me!

I've kicked then twice. They keep setting up lewd profile pictures and keep setting it back up. 4 users have brought it to my attention so I had no choice but to remove them. You also have OVER 3 chances to behave. You no excuses. You only got yourself to blame. Sorry not sorry. So sit tight and don't even think about bypassing that bam. Just serve your punishment and it will all be over.View attachment 2screenshots of your history View attachment 2View attachment 3

and as i have said before the kill yourselves messages and the discord message were not sent by me bc i was the one that reported it when someone else stole it and again i had just got that account back last week. but everyone refuses to ignore that after i've said it a million times. if honesty is the best policy then how come no one is listening to me when i'm being honest rn. like fr, if those two were actually caused by me then i would accept the ban. but they weren't. the pfps yea, but the others no.

and this is not an excuse. i'm pouring the truth out. someone honestly had my account before me which is again, my fault for that. the pfps, i understand. but the others were not mine. if you still don't believe me you can ask the people that i know. i am not the kind of person to tell someone to do something so cruel. if all the kicks were mine then i'd whole-heartedly accept the ban. but they weren't. that is why i'm asking for the appeal because i know if i got unbanned this wouldn't happen again. and the pfps were not lewd, i get the chest thing but it was in no shape or form showing any body parts no was the person doing anything in that way.

Okay, even "IF" the two kicks went acceptable because a user stole your account, the other 4 6hour kicks are your fault. Which means that if we removed those two kicks and slide everything down, it would still reach OVER strike 3 limit and you'd still get banned. So stop carrying on and just accept your punishment. Also. Learn to not share account passwords. Before you say that they hacked it, it's been proven that accounts on kidschat cannot be hacked, profiles can be hacked but not the account, so the password cannot be changed at all unless you do it or you let someone or something access your account, and literally physically change it. No matter what the story or issue is. It's still you're fault. So take a chill pill and zip it. The staff team don't need to keep hearing from you. Not even me. So sorry you were banned but this was on YOU!

if you don't want to hear from me then don't read or respond to it dark. and actually if the other kicks were removed i'd only have two. because only two kicks were caused by me. and as i said dark you don't have to reply. and no i won't accept it because only two were mine.

Okay here is what's going to happen you are going to be given one last chance if for any reason you receive another max kick of six hours that is it!

If you let anybody on your account that does anything that gets to six-hour kick that is it! People should not be stupid enough to let their account be subjugated!

Last edited: