Being kicked and i feel imature mod.

The Lurker

Ok so I've been kicked multiple times by the same mod, over stupid things. First it was over my bio which had "I'm not suicidal I don't wanna fucking die, just wanna be able to close my eyes and feel alright " the song lyric. I didn't think it would be censored anyways but I had it in a cursive font so Ig it bypassed it. Honestly didn't know. First kick was understood. They take it out of your bio afterwards so I kept it out. And I pissed off the mod that kicked me and he had kicked me over THE SAME THING. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NO LONGER IN MY BIO. Nor did I try to put it back. Kinda pissed over that. Then just now he kicked me again for trying to prove my point by saying "****" in chat aka that it wasn't censored for me (I vip) so I genuinely didn't know it would censor in the bio. But they kicked me before I could explain after saying that. I went to delete it and saw I couldn't. He also didn't tell someone why they got kicked over something so little and told them to "try growing up". Pretty sure it was over the word "mommy" being censored.
But just thought I'd bring it to some people's attention.

Everyone is fully aware of you and Imalive's attempts to make me look bad over you guys literally breaking rules and getting punished lol. You said the f word in chat, and in this post admitted to trying to delete it which means you knew it was wrong so you can't even try to say "I didn't know it was bad" lol. As for your first kick, you were punished for two separate cases of swearing and suicide talk.

Everyone is fully aware of you and Imalive's attempts to make me look bad over you guys literally breaking rules and getting punished lol. You said the f word in chat, and in this post admitted to trying to delete it which means you knew it was wrong so you can't even try to say "I didn't know it was bad" lol
You see, since I'm vip, it doesn't censor it. So I didn't think it would in my bio either. I was trying to delete it so that I could explain how it wasn't censored. But you kicked me before it happened.

You see, since I'm vip, it doesn't censor it. So I didn't think it would in my bio either. I was trying to delete it so that I could explain how it wasn't censored. But you kicked me before it happened.
Yes but swearing still isn't allowed. VIP doesn't give you a swearing pass. You are still saying the words.

Ok so I've been kicked multiple times by the same mod, over stupid things. First it was over my bio which had "I'm not suicidal I don't wanna fucking die, just wanna be able to close my eyes and feel alright " the song lyric. I didn't think it would be censored anyways but I had it in a cursive font so Ig it bypassed it. Honestly didn't know. First kick was understood. They take it out of your bio afterwards so I kept it out. And I pissed off the mod that kicked me and he had kicked me over THE SAME THING. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NO LONGER IN MY BIO. Nor did I try to put it back. Kinda pissed over that. Then just now he kicked me again for trying to prove my point by saying "****" in chat aka that it wasn't censored for me (I vip) so I genuinely didn't know it would censor in the bio. But they kicked me before I could explain after saying that. I went to delete it and saw I couldn't. He also didn't tell someone why they got kicked over something so little and told them to "try growing up". Pretty sure it was over the word "mommy" being censored.
Woof woof

You have just emitted to breaking the rules then complained about the punishment. What kind of Karen talk is this?

Also James, do take it easy in your final months.

Another person admitting they broke the rules and complaining, writing a whole wiki page when the kick was actually valid.
ok
03EF1209-9C75-4A1C-90F8-D92E26F40619.jpeg

THK U!!! I was the one who was cencored and got kicked for it...