Best mod poll results

This'll be where I post my victory speech. l0l

Thank you for all those who voted for me. By voting for me, you are helping keep kids chat safe too. I continue to put effort into my work as a mod to make sure all children are safe from pedos trying to groom them. I continuously log on everyday to handle the main chat, flags, user list, and much more. I also use my skill of being a tactical prodigy, and put it into my modding to help me find kos users that no one would be able to find. Me transferring here was definitely the best thing that has happened to me in terms of modding. I became happier knowing the userbase was into similar things that I'm into. People may dislike me because of how strict I am, but being strict is what helps these kids chats become safer everyday, hence why 80% of the votes were to Tifa and/or myself. Leniency is not always the answer, especially for a kids chat. We need to protect children, and the only way to do that is to be strict. As most know, I am lenient only to non-harmful rules broken, but anything inapp deserves a kick right off the bat because this is a kids chat. Underaged kids should not be seeing people talk about that stuff. Anyway, please keep reporting and I will keep handling everything as swiftly as I can (Not now because of finals), but after that. :') Thank you! ^^ *Bows*