Break from modding

Should Ophelia take a break from modding?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
I've been thinking about taking a break from modding on Monday, March 29th-Wedensday, March 31st due to being upset about how I've been modding recently. I'm having trouble deciding if I should do this... so that's why this poll is made, to help me decide on what to do and post why you think I should or shouldn't take this break after you have voted. # of votes should match # of comments on the thread.

Okay so my vote was a hard decision to make. I feel like the chat needs you even if the break is for a few days, however as your friend I can't only think about others. So my vote is yes, since you even had the thought of needing a break I think you owe it to yourself to take that time and focus on feeling better 🌸

I've been thinking about taking a break from modding on Monday, March 29th-Wedensday, March 31st due to being upset about how I've been modding recently. I'm having trouble deciding if I should do this... so that's why this poll is made, to help me decide on what to do and post why you think I should or shouldn't take this break after you have voted. # of votes should match # of comments on the thread.
Well I think you should take a break because you deserve it for all the work you have been doing. If you need it then feel free its you're choice really.

As your friend, I think you should take a break. You’ve been stressing yourself out a lot lately, and I think you need the time to just relax and do your own thing for a while. You’re a fantastic mod and you do a lot of fantastic work, but your health is all around more important to me. I think you should take the break.

You deserve a break. You do so much to keep us and all of Kids-Chat safe, so I think you deserve a break. It's not like you taking a break is gonna do anything bad. Plus, your mental health is muy importante. Don't want you stressing yourself out when you don't need to. We will support you if you take a break. In my opinion, you deserve it.

The important thing you said was that you were upset with modding, I think that's considerably substantial for your mental health just as how other people have mentioned previously. It's stressful having to deal with many unsavory folks, that's why we support you if you do take your break.

im pretty late but I say you should, we will be missing a pillar of the site but if taking a break will help you out in the end mentally and or physically then its the right choice to take one