Bring back the option to delete your messages.

CrypticX

I have a petition that we should be able to delete our messages in main if we make a mistake unintentionally. With all due respect sir, please bring this feature back...

We can but, as I'm aware, once a message is deleted no one can see it.

Do I need to resay the point of no one in another language or in bold or something.

What you're suggesting will just make perverts and traders have an easier time getting away with things

We can but, as I'm aware, once a message is deleted no one can see it.

Do I need to resay the point of no one in another language or in bold or something.

What you're suggesting will just make perverts and traders have an easier time getting away with things
Maybe give the privilege to users who have a verified email and phone number? This is a petition no need to get fired up about it Advocate šŸ˜‚

As I'm guessing when a massage is deleted only admin or higher ranks can see it being deleted so... Yea, Delete option being removed will help mods.

As I'm guessing when a massage is deleted only admin or higher ranks can see it being deleted so... Yea, Delete option being removed will help mods.
But I mean there are a bunch of screenshotters (including me) that might use anything against another user even though it might not be malicious? It could be a negative and positive feature depending on how you might use it? or give an option/reason as to why you are requesting to delete your message?

But I mean there are a bunch of screenshotters (including me) that might use anything against another user even though it might not be malicious? It could be a negative and positive feature depending on how you might use it? or give an option/reason as to why you are requesting to delete your message?
I agree, I've had Screenshots being used against me once, even tho they were unrelated to the argument. But I guess you will just have to be careful what you say...

that's why I'm making this petition...maybe Arkham will reach out and offer some feedback to my request...

I have a petition that we should be able to delete our messages in main if we make a mistake unintentionally. With all due respect sir, please bring this feature back...
Would you rather have a perv in main being a perv and deleting his messages after he says stuff and not get kicked or banned? Maybe even a ped? Someone is being racist and then they delete it so no action can be done against them since no reports or proof is there. I support the idea of keeping the deleting off. You would have a lot more people breaking the rules and not getting punished. I also wish they would bring this to the other 2 sites.

Would you rather have a perv in main being a perv and deleting his messages after he says stuff and not get kicked or banned? Maybe even a ped? Someone is being racist and then they delete it so no action can be done against them since no reports or proof is there. I support the idea of keeping the deleting off. You would have a lot more people breaking the rules and not getting punished. I also wish they would bring this to the other 2 sites.
Well said Nicky...