Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I was bullying you at? If this is the case about the quoted part of the POV, then I don't know how was that bullying. You keep threatening me to get me fired and/or banned, and you would also keep harassing and tag me non-stop prior to me already finishing.

Your threads are basically pointless because you get offended so easily. Why can't you just come onto the chat just for peaceful conversations or just be friendly instead you're coming on the site with nonsense insults, threats, harassments, blocking random people, and being dramatic. If you want all of this to stop, then you should stop with your behavior. The more actions you keep making, the more kicks you will be receiving. I can't tolerated this morning drama any longer, so if that's what you want to expect, maybe a kick will calm you down. You've already threatened to get me fired/banned NUMBEROUS of times and yet, you still failed. Give up already...

Also, since you're not really posting proof on this forum, maybe I can post it on here instead for you. And also, how would you be able to show the screenshot on the friends wall if you're not VIP? That would be surprising if you did. This screenshot bluntly shows that POV I was trying to make. Not sure, in my state of mind how would that be bullying. You bully everybody in the chat and I suggest you to stop! I am tired with all these drama I'm having people coming towards me and I want it to stop already!Screenshot_4-3-2024_52735_www.kidschat.net.jpeg

Cat Valentine/Cupcakesnow is now on a break. I expect no one to bother her during this break, and she won't bother you. The ss provided was considered, which is another reason for her break. Anyway, all parties involved are to drop all drama entirely starting now. Next person who starts this up will be dealt with accordingly.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.