Can someone please kick this scammer

Bruh she sent the both of us email detailing about her business venture and how her dad got poisoned which is total bs

Lmao! Thats not even semi believable.
Here it is word for word well one of them, there's multiple of these I got
Dear
"Thanks for your mail well understood, Am Miss Nancy Ellis from Togo in West African 17 yrs old seeking for assistance according to my first message, I will like you to proceed and help me transfer this fund in your Country to enable me come over and live my future life there , also i will like you to reply me in my private mail address so that i can tell you more by giving you the contact of the bank were this fund is deposited."

May i hear from you
Nancy Ellis

Bruh please someone ban this scammer called nancy i have reported her many times yet she still here
Is this person's username "nancy" or is there more to it? Also, not many mods are gonna be on at 1am on a school night, which is why having an australian or new zealand mod would be nice for this case scenario.

Is this person's username "nancy" or is there more to it? Also, not many mods are gonna be on at 1am on a school night, which is why having an australian or new zealand mod would be nice for this case scenario.
I would be a great mod then, my sleep schedule is non-existent 😂
( its currently 12:30 at night over here and Im still doing school work!! last night I was up to 4am )

I want to be a mod but ark keep rejecting me for some reason

This is in the forums, i got a message from her saying to contact her using her email too.