Can someone please kick this scammer

This is in the forums, i got a message from her saying to contact her using her email too.
I didn't get anything, oddly enough. Am I the only one? Perhaps that is why I was weirdly confused.
I would be a great mod then, my sleep schedule is non-existent 😂
( its currently 12:30 at night over here and Im still doing school work!! last night I was up to 4am )
You should still get sleep :/, and you have to be 15-19 and 3 months+ on the site in order to actually qualify. If you are 14 and under and/or been here less than 3 months, you can still apply but the chances of you getting mod are 0%, so I usually like to save people's time applying or not.

Yeah this forum is lacking in any ability for staff to do anything more than just sit reading and replying, including myself. Cannot edit, Make a thread a sticky, delete, move, combine....Nothing like the one over at TC could do and yes it is very confusing as to why. if the spammers start their stuff this place will be doomed.

Yeah this forum is lacking in any ability for staff to do anything more than just sit reading and replying, including myself. Cannot edit, Make a thread a sticky, delete, move, combine....Nothing like the one over at TC could do and yes it is very confusing as to why. if the spammers start their stuff this place will be doomed.
You need to contact the admin and ask him to make some improvement

;-; lets hope that spam doesn’t target this place more than what’s already happened
Also how do these bots even work
DO THEY JUST GO TO EVERY SITE AND SPAM DUMB STUFF