Cancel culture

Asuka

This is how to respond to a cancellation attempt. Hold your ground and don’t give in. The crazy nutjobs who like cancel culture won’t ever forgive you

Attachments

• 1FE92906-C12B-4CAF-9DAB-6F9F4C9AAFC1.png
    1FE92906-C12B-4CAF-9DAB-6F9F4C9AAFC1.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 55
  • BB4BD3EF-D4B9-4B79-A169-B2D1693BB71A.png
    BB4BD3EF-D4B9-4B79-A169-B2D1693BB71A.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 47
Yeah no, he got cancelled for voting for Trump, being pro-life, and donating to charities that support pro-life I believe. I don't agree with what Scott did but I know that he has a good heart, he's got my support 100%. This was a great apology.

Yeah no, he got cancelled for voting for Trump, being pro-life, and donating to charities that support pro-life I believe. I don't agree with what Scott did but I know that he has a good heart, he's got my support 100%. This was a great apology.
It wasn’t an apology literally his response was:>Gets outted for supporting republican candidates >Everyone is mad at him >”lmao I vote for whoever the hell I want to idgaf” >Leaves

What people want: free speech
What people get: cancel culture supported by the same people who wants free speech (and this goes for both the lefts and rights i dont care what politics you are stop supporting cancel culture dummy the only thing you are cancelling is good time and then you always complain about the world being so depressed)