Changing main website to reflect seasons

Mikelad

Hey All, I've had another idea which I think is cool OK, Halloween is coming up so why not change the main website to a ghostly look or zombies!

Other sites do it for holiday seasons like Christmas and Halloween etc. Sites like runescape.com do it.

Kevin what do you think 🤔 good idea maybe ?

Hey All, I've had another idea which I think is cool OK, Halloween is coming up so why not change the main website to a ghostly look or zombies!

Other sites do it for holiday seasons like Christmas and Halloween etc. Sites like runescape.com do it.

Kevin what do you think 🤔 good idea maybe ?
Even though this would be a good idea, Runescape is an online game. Other sites like webkinz, animal jam, ourworld, imvu, etc also do this, but they are also online games. net/avenue/org on the other hand, are chat websites different from these websites, and are not in same competition as these, and therefore won't happen. The only way it would happen is during a distant future update, the owner wants to seasonally decorate the website in seasonal colors, and not just leave it blue for .net, green for kids avenue, and purple/blue for .org. Having White/Blue for winter, different variants of green for spring, different variants of yellow for summer, and red/orange for autumn in place of the sea green border for chat avenue, ocean blue border for .net, and purple/blue border for .org is probably how this would be implemented if it were to happen.

I like the idea of having a theme but I wouldn't want it to take over the whole site. For now I've created a Halloween room.

Keep in mind, that not everyone celebrate these holidays either. And this is an international chat site. So we wouldn't want to scare away or force users to have to deal with traditions they don't keep up with

I like the idea of having a theme but I wouldn't want it to take over the whole site. For now I've created a Halloween room.

Keep in mind, that not everyone celebrate these holidays either. And this is an international chat site. So we wouldn't want to scare away or force users to have to deal with traditions they don't keep up with
True đź‘ŤI don't celebrate it and it's mostly in Europe I guess.

I don't celebrate Halloween but I found here a good idea that @Mikelad gave.