Criticising Echo

Echo

Dear Members,
It has recently come to our attention that most members of this forum are not happy with us. They think we are a bunch of 'larping' fanatics. Let us clear that up for you: we are not. And believe it or not, this week alone, we have gotten at least 40 peds removed from this website. We have made notes of their identities and their behaviours in our database. We hate peds and we wish to make an effort against them. Now to those of you who do nothing but criticize, answer me this: what have you done against the peds?

Another matter I wish to address is the incessant and completely childish behavior of dear Angeline and rosafari. Ann keeps on asserting that Horizon failed. Horizon never failed. Horizon had gotten more than 150 peds kicked in three weeks. It is true that Horizon disbanded for a while. But know this: Horizon came back as Echo. We never gave up. We came back more structured. And dear Angeline, speaking of failure, what about G.E.L (Guest Extermination League) you claimed to co-find? I believe their purpose was to get rid of the guests. G.E.L just blinked out of existence, eh? And it didn't even do what it was supposed to. Look at yourself before you criticize others. As for rosafari, she just loves to argue. Keep on arguing kiddo. Maybe some day you might even excel at it, but as of present, your arguments are weak and out of plain spite. What can one expect from someone who has been banned?
Yours sincerely,
Echo

Dear Members,
It has recently come to our attention that most members of this forum are not happy with us. They think we are a bunch of 'larping' fanatics. Let us clear that up for you: we are not. And believe it or not, this week alone, we have gotten at least 40 peds removed from this website. We have made notes of their identities and their behaviours in our database. We hate peds and we wish to make an effort against them. Now to those of you who do nothing but criticize, answer me this: what have you done against the peds?

Another matter I wish to address is the incessant and completely childish behavior of dear Angeline and rosafari. Ann keeps on asserting that Horizon failed. Horizon never failed. Horizon had gotten more than 150 peds kicked in three weeks. It is true that Horizon disbanded for a while. But know this: Horizon came back as Echo. We never gave up. We came back more structured. And dear Angeline, speaking of failure, what about G.E.L (Guest Extermination League) you claimed to co-find? I believe their purpose was to get rid of the guests. G.E.L just blinked out of existence, eh? And it didn't even do what it was supposed to. Look at yourself before you criticize others. As for rosafari, she just loves to argue. Keep on arguing kiddo. Maybe some day you might even excel at it, but as of present, your arguments are weak and out of plain spite. What can one expect from someone who has been banned?
Yours sincerely,
Echo
I like this fanfic

I'd like to respond by saying no one is against what you guys are doing. What you are doing is fine and I'm sure we all support it. It's your attitude that makes us not trust you and dislike Echo. The Larping thing comes from the way you talk, not the things you do. I think it's clear to everyone you're putting in a genuine effort to do some good here. If you're trying to be a professional organization you should not be criticizing people, you should be taking people's criticism to heart as a way to improve, but instead like a child you took it personally and make a comeback post as petty as this one. Also, pointing out the obvious about rosafari just kinda seems like a low blow from a "group" trying to portray themselves to be this high and mighty entity. I will point out again that I have no problem with Echo and what it's trying to accomplish, frankly I think it's great. Just work on your PR skills please. lmao

Dear Members,

Yours sincerely,
Echo
Anyways guys here’s a picture of astoflo

Attachments

• DFBA0FDA-E600-469C-ACE7-0799B8C86DB6.jpeg
    DFBA0FDA-E600-469C-ACE7-0799B8C86DB6.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 24
Dear Members,

Yours sincerely,
Echo
20210319_004147.jpg

Dear Members,

Yours sincerely,
Echo

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
Dear Members,

Yours sincerely,
Echo
20210524_053518.png