e3 2021

Asuka

With e3 right around the corner I think we should be able to discuss the press conferences that will be going on, I’ll start with the one I’m most hyped about: nintendo. What games do you hope Nintendo will show off?

Attachments

• 41B79AE1-63FA-4659-9EF1-87A00219609B.jpeg
    41B79AE1-63FA-4659-9EF1-87A00219609B.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 9
Knowing Nintendo they'll do a direct the day after e3 and show a botw 2 trailer or smth, if we don't get s o m e t h i n g botw 2 related I'll lose my mind. In general, I'm interested to see what e3 will look like in a post every company having a direct world.

A fire emblem genealogy of the holy war remake and/or a Pokemon lets go (Johto region) are just hopes and dreams that will never come true. I expect another year of disappointment like I usually get. Hopefully the smash dlc fighter will be announced though. [Please be Rillaboom(Pokemon sword and shield) 😌]

If we get a sword and shield rep, it'll probably be Cinderace tbh. But Rillaboom would be super cool you could so many fun things with his kit

If we get a sword and shield rep, it'll probably be Cinderace tbh. But Rillaboom would be super cool you could so many fun things with his kit
I still think it's Rillaboom because we got Greninja(x and y water type), Inceneroar(Sun and moon fire type), and what's left over? Rillaboom(Sword and shield grass type). That type of logic Sakurai likes using a lot in his choices tbh.

I still think it's Rillaboom because we got Greninja(x and y water type), Inceneroar(Sun and moon fire type), and what's left over? Rillaboom(Sword and shield grass type). That type of logic Sakurai likes using a lot in his choices tbh.
True actually, never thought about it that way. If we do get another smash game after this I hope we get rillaboom.