Easter 2024: Bunny Lumi's Easter scavenger hunt and bonus event!

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to my Easter bonus event, hosted by yours truly, Bunny Lumi!

This is a bonus event, different from regular events. First, a bonus event will have a longer duration and this event will last from March 22nd-March 31st.

How to participate:

There will be many things going on during this event, so read carefully on how to participate down below.

Event #1: Bunny Lumi's Scavenger hunt! (March 22nd-March 31st)

This scavenger hunt will take place for the duration of the whole event.

The gimmick to this bonus event will be a 20-item scavenger hunt where users have to find certain things located in the depths of kc and kc net forums. These items can be represented by Easter eggs that you'd normally hunt for on Easter. The 20 items will be screenshots, or directed locations you must take or point me to as proof you've found them all, and all 20 items must be sent all at once, not separately, to my pms on chat. Registered users, instead, may pm me and point to where the item is located, quote and put timestamp of it, or send a forum link of it. You must be specific although! The first 3 users to find ALL 20 items on the scavenger hunt item list will win the golden egg prizes!

The golden egg prizes:

1st place: 5000 gold!
2nd place: 10 gifts of your choice!
3rd place: All golden-colored gifts!

RULES:

1. You can work together but NOT cheat. Cheating will be an automatic disqualification if caught.
2. You can search only on kc net and kc net forums. DO NOT search for any items in any other chat or site.
3. Edited screenshots are an automatic disqualification.

The scavenger hunt item list will be located here:

1711067625561.png

Event #2: Casual participation and rewards!

All you need to do to casually participate in this event is to have an Easter pfp and background, simple as that!

The reward for casually participating will be free profile likes and gifts, given from me to you!

Event #3: Easter Room!

On March 22nd, I will be opening the Easter room on chat. It will be available to everyone, not just registered users! I hope you will enjoy this, as this is a fun way to get into the spirit of Easter!

Conclusion:

I hope everyone enjoys this Easter bonus event! Lots of interaction, fun, items to be searched for, and prizes to be won! In April, we will have the fnaf event week with a unique twist! I hope you will be looking forward to that! Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see many Easter profiles during the event timeframe! ^-^