Echo's manifesto

Echo

Echo is a multinational organization responsible for the mental wearing down and removal of peds. We believe that kids' chat rooms should be free of peds. If you want to join, notify The Divergence in kids chat. For our list of rules, check the manifesto. For our list of members (comprising of kids chat's users) check the bio of the Echo account in kids chat. Current Director is The Divergence. May be subjected to change. Our manifesto is attached below.

Attachments

• MANIFESTO.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
Echo is a multinational organization responsible for the mental wearing down and removal of peds. We believe that kids' chat rooms should be free of peds. If you want to join, notify The Divergence in kids chat. For our list of rules, check the manifesto. For our list of members (comprising of kids chat's users) check the bio of the Echo account in kids chat. Current Director is The Divergence. May be subjected to change. Our manifesto is attached below.
dude i clicked on the attachement and it just downloaded something without my permission

All of this is sketchy, a random account pops up claiming to be a **** hunting org, has no proof of anything they've done or if they're trustable and is like "Okay now download our file to your computer : )" You need to build a reputation before you start making all these claims and expecting respect. For now, all I know is that they are against pedos (we all are), and they like using big dramatic words to describe a group of 16 year olds clicking a report button.

The manifesto is for whoever wishes to see it. If you don't want to see it, don't click the link. Simple and easy. Don't complain about it.

Your only response to genuine curiosity and questioning is "Ignore us if you don't trust us immediately." lmao