Everone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdemonking

U all start this i get want a gf but no all i get is bully an mod dont care so i am leting a admin an owner know an u cat will be fired get like ever mod here so try me now u cant win

This is so incoherent that I can barely understand what you're trying to convey; however, from what I'm assuming from your previous posts, this one is just as idiotic as your prior messages. Cat isn't going to become fired "like ever mod here" nor is anyone bullying you. Take the L, sir.

I am pretty sure it's not bullying but them probably telling you this isn't a dating site here in other words and you won't get a gf lmao not like this ever unless they're also 2.0 like you saying "I want a bf" like a nagging baby
U all start this i get want a gf but no all i get is bully an mod dont care so i am leting a admin an owner know an u cat will be fired get like ever mod here so try me now u cant win

I anit stoping untell i get a gf
Closing this thread too since you wanna create drama and harass and threaten my friends and mods. You make another thread about this drama, and I will transfer a harassment kick to your history on chat, and they will keep transferring until you are banned there and after that, banned from forums too, as well as deleting all your threads. I want no more of this. If you want to find a gf then use the sites not the forums, since not many come here anyway. You can also use teen chat forums since they have a dating column there. Anyway, this is your final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.